TWILIGHT Invented Werewolves

Hatch

Wait, y'all watched those movies? :huh:

███████████████████████▒:::░███████▒:::▒█▒▒▒████████████████████

████████████████████████░::::::█████▒:::░█▒::::░█████████████████████

███████:::██████████████████░:::███▒:::░█:::░█████████████████:::█████

██████::::::███████████████████░:::█▒:::░█:::░██████████████████:::::::::███

█████::::::███████████████▓▒::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::░▓███████████████:::::::████

████::::::████████████▒░::::::::::::::::::::░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░:::::::::::::::::::::::▒████████████::::::████

████:::::::::████████▓░:::::::::::▒▓█████▓█████▓▓████▓▒::::::::::::::▒████████:::::::::████

█████:::::::::█████▒:::::::::::▓███▓██████████▓██████████▓░:::::::::▒████:::::::::::::████

██████:::::::::::::::::::::::::▓█▓██████▓███████▓█████████████▓:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::█████

████████:::::::::::::▓█▓▒::::::▒█████▓█████▓███▓:::::::::▒▓████████░::::::::::::::::::██████

███████▓▒:::::::▓██▓████:::▒████████████▓:::::▓███▓▓████████▒:::::::::████████

██████▓:::::::::███▓░::░▒███:::▒██████████:::::▓████████████████▒░::::▒███████

█████▓░:::▒▓▓░::::::::░▒░::::▒██:::▒███████▒:::▓████▓░:::::░▒█████████▓:::::::::██████

████▓::::::::█▓░:::▓███▓██▒:::██:::▓█████▓:::▓██░:::::::::::░░::::::::::▓███████▓░:::::▓████

███▓::::::::▓▓::::▒████▓████▒:::███▓██▓▓▓██▒:::░▓██▓██▓:::::::::░▓██████▓░::░▓███

███░::::::▓▓░▒▓▓██████▓█▓▒:::███▓▓▓▓███::::▒███████::::::::::::::::::▓██████▓:::::::████

███:::::::██▒::::::::▒▓▓█████▓█▒:::▓████▓███▓:::▓█▓█████▓::::::::::::::::::::███████░::::::▓██

██▒::::▒█▓▒:::::::::::::::▒▓██████▒::▓██▓█▓██▓▒:▒██▓███████▒▒▓▓::▒███████▒:::::▒██

██▒::::▓██▒::::::::::::::::::▒▓██▓██▓:::▓█▓██▓▓█▓::::██▓█▓█▓███████▓::::▓███████▒:::::▓█

█▒:::::::▓██▒::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::▓██▓███▓▓▒:::▒▓███▓███▓████▓::::▓███████▓:::::▓█

█▒:::::▒███████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░:::▓█▓▓████▓▓▓:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::░:::::::████████▓:::::▒█

█▒:::::▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓█: █::█▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░::::::::▓████████▓::::::::█

█▒:::::▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▓:::::░█

█▒:::::▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓::::::▒█

█▒:::::::▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓:::::░░:::░░::░░░::░░:::::▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓::::::▓█

██▒::::▓███████████████▓:::░::::▓▓::▓▓::▓▓:::▓▓▓::░:::▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▒::::::▓█

██▒::::░██████████████▓▓:::▓▓:::▓::::::▓:::▓::░:::▓::::▓░:::▓█████████████████░::::▓██

███:::::::██████████████▓██:::▓::::::░░:::░:::░░░::::::▓█:::█▓▓██████████████▒:::::::▓██

███▒::::::▓███████████▓████:::▓░░░░░░:::::::::::::::::▒::::███▓████████████▓░:::::████

███▓▒:::::▓▓███████▓▓█████:::▒::░░░::::::::::::::::::::::▒█:::████▓▓█████████▓▓░::::▓████

████▓░:::::▓▓███▓▓▓███████:::▓░::░::::::▒▓:::█▓::::██:::██████▓▓█████▓▓▓░:::::▓████

██████░::::::▓▓▓▓▒█████████:::▓:::▒:::::█:::::██::::▓██:::::::██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓:::::::::██████

██████▓:::::::::▒▒▒██████████:::█▓::█::█:::█::█:▓███:::::█::███████▒▒▒▒:::::::░▓██████

████████▒:::::::▒██████████::::::█░█▓:::::█▓:::::██::::::██::████████▒▒:::::::::::████████

█████████▓:::::::::▒████████:::█::::::░▓░::::░▓░░:::::::::██::████████▒::::::::::▓█████████

███████████▒:::::::::▒▓█████▒:::██:::░██:::░░███:::██::███████▓░:::::::▒███████████

█████████████▒::::::::::░▓████::::::█:::███::::::████::█:::█████▓:::::::::::::▓█████████████

███████████████▓░::::::::::::░▒▓███:::::███:::████::::::█▓▒░:::::::::::::▓███████████████

██████████████████▓░::::::::::::::::::::::::::░▒:::::::░░::::::::::::::::::::::::::▓██████████████████

███████████████████████▓▒░░::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::▒▓███████████████████████

██████████████████████████░:::███░:::███░:::████████████████████████

██████████████████████████▓:::████▓███▓:::████████████████████████

███████████████████████████:::████████▓:::█████████████████████████

███████████████████████████:::████████▓:::█████████████████████████

██████████████████████████▓:::▓███████▓:::████████████████████████

██████████████████████████░:::░██████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████▓:::▓█████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

I invented the female orgasm.......true story.

Ayyye, but it was I who perfected it.

Notice how I deployed my pirate personality so quickly and seemlessly. Either that or I was doing an impression of an Aussie.

Girls are just brain washed with BS like Twilight lol.

Stephenie Meyer the author of Twilight, is laughing all the way to the bank. I just think its funny, Underworld came out a year or so before her first book and they have asked her before he she had ever seen it? Now her is books are basically Romeo and Juliet with Vampires and Werewolves, but I bet she got other ideas elseware.

Twilight is like crack for girls. :P

Stephenie Meyer the author of Twilight, is laughing all the way to the bank. I just think its funny, Underworld came out a year or so before her first book and they have asked her before he she had ever seen it? Now her is books are basically Romeo and Juliet with Vampires and Werewolves, but I bet she got other ideas elseware.

Twilight is like crack for girls. :P

I liked Underworld, I think the werewolfs look sick in that movie.

That article makes me want to choke a #####.

But Chaney JR wasn't first either in 1941.

Henry Hull played a Werewolf on film in Werewolf of London ( AhhhhhRooooooooo) in 1935. I don't recall any on film before then,tho there be some, but werewolves in literature go WAAAAAAY further back than any of that.

THAT is why you sometimes throw rocks at young'uns.

Salems lot..

Reggie-Calder-from-Salem%E2%80%99s-Lot.jpg

Gave quite a tip o' the hat to...

Nosferatu

nosferatu.jpg

I like Guillermo Del Toro's Reapers from Blade 2. While they are a supposed to be a mutated vampire strain, they are what would strike fear into me the most. And are the main reason I thought Blade 2 was the best of the series.

blade2reaper.jpg

I like Guillermo Del Toro's Reapers from Blade 2. While they are a supposed to be a mutated vampire strain, they are what would strike fear into me the most. And are the main reason I thought Blade 2 was the best of the series.

blade2reaper.jpg

I'm with you there. While I prefer the old school vampires like Lugosi and Christopher Lee, you know, the counts, I love stuff like this, too, where they are just basically monsters that need you to feed.