Atlanta Falcons will practice against/with the Patriots and Jags this training camp.

atljbo

I was about to post this lol, I hope one or two is open to the public ! :)

I'm sure they both will be public. None of the teams are going to practice anything they wouldn't want scouted in front of another team anyways. I think the only time they close practices off from the public is when they are game planning or working on formations they don't want revealed before game time.

Besides, Blank is all about the "fan experience", and this is a unique way to get more fans that would typically come to a practice to get out and show their support for the team.

I'm sure they both will be public. None of the teams are going to practice anything they wouldn't want scouted in front of another team anyways. I think the only time they close practices off from the public is when they are game planning or working on formations they don't want revealed before game time.

Besides, Blank is all about the "fan experience", and this is a unique way to get more fans that would typically come to a practice to get out and show their support for the team.

Well I can make the 8/9 and 10 but not the 17th, so expect pics :)

Good news...we're getting some good reps against the "elite" of the NFL. IMO, last year's schedule, although brutal, was a blessing in disguise because I believe it made us a better and stronger team overall. Now, we're trading reps with one of the NFL's dynasty teams. You can say that's equivalent to White training against Revis in the offseason. B)