Just bought my tickets for the Browns game

kschreck

they have single game tickets for sale already??

It's the Browns, I imagine they sale single game tickets all year round so that they can get some sales. To the guys that got tickets have fun, and I hope the falcons put a serious whipping on them!! I am trying to get tickets to the Pittsburgh game. That is gonna be a hard feat.

Still contemplating tickets to either Cleveland or Pittsburgh. Browns I would be able to sit a lot closer than the same price ticket in Pitt (nose bleed section...win a couple Superbowls and prices jump).

Living in WV sucks...but ya, hope to see some of you at either/or!!!

Still contemplating tickets to either Cleveland or Pittsburgh. Browns I would be able to sit a lot closer than the same price ticket in Pitt (nose bleed section...win a couple Superbowls and prices jump).

Living in WV sucks...but ya, hope to see some of you at either/or!!!

There were still quite a few seats in the first three rows of the lower level for about $120 or less.

I went to the Browns message boards Yesterday and there was a Panther fan telling them that Jake would be back to his old self this year and he will take them to the playoffs....

I don't think even Delhomme believes that.

Dude, it was Jake that posted that comment.

Anyway, I'm still debating whether to buy tickets for my dad and me. He's a huge Browns fan and I'd love to be there as the Birds rake them.