Spoon says the rookie D is going 'HAM' right now

maybe i'm getting too old but i had to google 'went ham'....and i must say, with possibly four new starters (Jerry semi-new, Moore, Robinson & Spoon) on DEF i'm looking forward to our DEF going 'HAM & EGGS' this year...HAM = DEF; EGGS = opposing OFF!!!

For people like me that have no idea what going ham means:

1. going ham

a derivative of the word mayhem

v.

meaning to raise mayhem

Shelley hit me in the balls and ran, I'm going ham the next time i see her.

thanks to urban dictionary

Thnx didn't know what HAM was either. I'm old 42.

Actually to go " HAM " means to " go Hard As a Muthaf**k*r "

Okay that was always my meaning of ham. Age has nothing to do with being hip or swagg. Its your mind state. Ur as yung as u feel im 37 and I feel better that i did at 27 jus Say'n.

Im going Ham on JA98 if he doesnt get atleast 5 sacks this year :angry:

Edited by I.MUS WRITE

I was reading Sean Weatherspoon's twitter page and it's really nice to see him reaching out to his teammates, like Corey Peters, establishing good, off-the-field relationships. I think such a thing can translate well to on the field. I'm starting to see a team, defense in particular, really begin to mesh well and I'm certain it's going to pay dividends on the field. Man I love the team that Dimitroff is putting together, a group of guys that are smart and passionate for the game. Guys that will certainly shed blood, sweat and tears for the glory of the team and not for their own personal benefit. I often wonder where we would be if we had Dimitroff several years ago. I'm sure Arthur Blank would've had several Super Bowl trophies in his office by now. Well no reason to dwell on the hypothetical but in 5 years I believe his office will be well decorated. :)

I was reading Sean Weatherspoon's twitter page and it's really nice to see him reaching out to his teammates, like Corey Peters, establishing good, off-the-field relationships. I think such a thing can translate well to on the field. I'm starting to see a team, defense in particular, really begin to mesh well and I'm certain it's going to pay dividends on the field. Man I love the team that Dimitroff is putting together, a group of guys that are smart and passionate for the game. Guys that will certainly shed blood, sweat and tears for the glory of the team and not for their own personal benefit. I often wonder where we would be if we had Dimitroff several years ago. I'm sure Arthur Blank would've had several Super Bowl trophies in his office by now. Well no reason to dwell on the hypothetical but in 5 years I believe his office will be well decorated. :)

Remember when Reeves drafted guys in the mid to late rounds, and they were so little known the ESPN folks would not even have any game tape on them? Kiper even struggled sometimes, he had to refer to his notes to find out who a player was.

America's youth; more infatuated with with making-up ******** slang than learning the proper meaning of words that actually exist.

C'est la vie... If Spoon (equally infatuated with nicknames) can help bring us a legitimate defense, then I don't care if he speaks in baby talk. Me likes.