I have to share this with my fellow Falcon Fans

So last night I'm in Wal-Mart trying to find a sweet toy bat to play with (I'm still a kid at heart) and what do I come across? Our own Turner the Burner. Don't get too excited, it wasn't actually the real Burner, but it was a little action figure toy of him. Living in Virginia I never never never never never see Falcons stuff. Boy was I SHOCKED when I saw this little Turner!!! Beyond this, they had like 12 of them and had no other player. I was so pumped. Of course I purchased it after holding it close with a sad puppy dog look directed at my girlfriend (who always criticizes sports stuff I'm buying). Anyway it's the offseason and that's the most exciting Falcon related thing that's happened to me. I need to move to Atlanta so I can start getting the feeling of seeing Falcon stuff in stores more often.

So last night I'm in Wal-Mart trying to find a sweet toy bat to play with (I'm still a kid at heart) and what do I come across? Our own Turner the Burner. Don't get too excited, it wasn't actually the real Burner, but it was a little action figure toy of him. Living in Virginia I never never never never never see Falcons stuff. Boy was I SHOCKED when I saw this little Turner!!! Beyond this, they had like 12 of them and had no other player. I was so pumped. Of course I purchased it after holding it close with a sad puppy dog look directed at my girlfriend (who always criticizes sports stuff I'm buying). Anyway it's the offseason and that's the most exciting Falcon related thing that's happened to me. I need to move to Atlanta so I can start getting the feeling of seeing Falcon stuff in stores more often.

So which Wal-mart in Va? Maybe it's one near me...maybe I want my very own little burner. DONT BE SO GREEDY!

It was the Black. Regular Issue I guess. It's Wal-Mart, I expect Regular though haha

Oh okay. sweet. I was about to say that if they had a Black on White that you should drop everything your doing and go it now, it's worth $500 - $700 dollars.

lol i live off indian river in va beach.. im there tomorrow getting mine :P

Haha that's awesome. Did you get it? They had a bunch of them.

Oh okay. sweet. I was about to say that if they had a Black on White that you should drop everything your doing and go it now, it's worth $500 - $700 dollars.

Whooo, I wish that wouldve happened.

I was at the Wal-Mart off Old National and ran into those while I was waiting for my girl's car to get serviced.

I didn't see one single Falcon toy, just a bunch of Roy William figurines. :blink: I would love to get a Ryan and Turner one though.

I was down in Perry, Fl. on fishing trip a few years ago and walked in Wal-Mart to get my Florida fishing license. I walked by this rack full of Falcons' merchandise. It had Falcon pajamas, sweatshirts, shorts, t-shirts and boxer shorts all marked down to $2.00. I was shocked.....and so were my friends when I loaded up a cart with Falcons' stuff. I spent a little over $40.00 but totally loaded up on Falcons' gear.

I live in Alexandria, I found the Matt Ryan figure (Red Uni) at Toys R Us a couple months ago. I was stoked. It's almost impossible to find Falcons stuff in Redskin country.

Amen to this. Even in Hampton Roads there's nothing but Redskins crap everywhere.

I was down in Perry, Fl. on fishing trip a few years ago and walked in Wal-Mart to get my Florida fishing license. I walked by this rack full of Falcons' merchandise. It had Falcon pajamas, sweatshirts, shorts, t-shirts and boxer shorts all marked down to $2.00. I was shocked.....and so were my friends when I loaded up a cart with Falcons' stuff. I spent a little over $40.00 but totally loaded up on Falcons' gear.

I envy you.