Mel Kiper.............he like's us !

Bring It

I was talking to my son the other day, and he told me that he agrees that the Falcons had a great off season. I said to him, "Wow, that was some off season the Falcons had, huh son, they made some great moves". He said, "Ya, and....I like big trucks....cause I am a super hero."

So the Falcons now have the endorsement of my boy Lex and Mel Kiper, two equally important endorsements. They are all set.

Edited by Peyton

Don't forget about William Moore, Harry Douglas and Jerious Norwood. Peters will help us a DL tremendously as well..... I think that Sidbury and Beerman (yes i know how to spell his name) will collectively get us 8 - 10 sacks..... Sprinkle in the forementioned names by Mel and I think we are a team to be a threat in the NFC.... All we need is a legitimate kickoff and punt returner..... That's all alone with another tightend that can catch 15 20 balls from matt this year.... That's just my 2 pennies though. What do I know. I am not Mel.... I did give us a solid B for our draft grade and an A- when you combine our draft with our free agent pick ups.

This guy cracks me up. How can you criticize a team for not being active enough in FA/Draft but then say they had one of the best offseasons? Clearly he knew nothing about us before he graded us then tried to come back and fix it after he saw how poised we are as a team to make a run

I could care less about what Kiper or any other so called "expert" says about us. If we take care of our business on the field the only thing I want to hear is them proclaiming us Super Bowl champions.

A.......................................men !!!!