If you could hang out with any TV personality......

thought this would be a decent idea for a new thread. what real life tv personality would you like to hang out with for the filming of a show?

i think it'd be pretty cool to hang out with Jeremy Wade, host of River Monsters, while the show was being filmed for an episode.

what about you guys?

Ok, I think I would love to hang out with Hugh Hefner during filming of an episode of "The Girls Next Door".

:lol: Good answer.

Mine would be Ahmed Hassan of DIY's Yard Crashers providing that the filming took place in my back yard.

Yard Crashers

Mookie, you will especialy enjoy this link if you do not already watch this show. It's right up our alley.

Edited by Flip Wilson

Oh **** ya'll, I thought we meant like anchor people or reality hosts. Not actors and s**t.

Then I change mine. Now I have a tough choice.

I'm with GF. James Roday and Dule Hill of Psych.

...wait... no, Agent Sarah Walker of Chuck played by Ivonne Strahovski.

Or John Casey/Jayne Cobb (Chuck/Firefly) played by Adam Baldwin.

It's a three (or 4) way tie but if there was a gun to my head, Ivonne.

thought this would be a decent idea for a new thread. what real life tv personality would you like to hang out with for the filming of a show?

i think it'd be pretty cool to hang out with Jeremy Wade, host of River Monsters, while the show was being filmed for an episode.

what about you guys?

Chumlee from Pawn Stars --- dude doesn't have a care in the world

l_a79419cf488f41ce846a33aea3cf8207.jpg

I would like for Ron Jeremy to be my wingman for the evening.

He would probably steal the girls and attention. i think he is the worse wingman.

Chumlee from Pawn Stars --- dude doesn't have a care in the world

l_a79419cf488f41ce846a33aea3cf8207.jpg

thats because chum is an idiot. he looks ******** in that pic.

He would probably steal the girls and attention. i think he is the worse wingman.

thats because chum is an idiot. he looks ******** in that pic.

he is--a dumb teddy bear and your right the chicks probably would be all over him.

I misunderstood and thought we were talking about the actual people, and not the characters that they play. That's why I said Barkley. If we're talking about hanging out with a character, I would go with Smokie/MIB/Flocke/UnLocke of whatever name you want to call him. If not him, then probably Tony Soprano.