PANTHERS vs FALCONS TRIP

dipper

If you made the trip to Charlotte North Carolina last year, it's time to do it once again. If you didn't make this trip, shame on you. We have set up the cheapest group rate in downtown Charlotte @ the Doubletree Gateway Village on W.Trade street. Go ahead and check the rates, no one comes close to the this price. Not only is the price awesome, you can't beat the location. Step out the back of the parking deck and your only 2 blocks from the hypest Falcons Roadtrip tailgate and 4 blocks from Bank of America Stadium. That's not all, you can leave your car in the hotel parking lot for no additional cost.

Prior to the football game, Saturday December 11th were also having a PEP RALLY 6pm - 8pm @ Hooters. Hooters is located 3 blocks up W.Trade from the hotel. Yeah some of you don't like HOOTERS but the atmosphere is priceless.... This is a true Falcons takeover, just like we did in Jacksonville. Here is the brekdown:

Hotel: $89.00 for King or Double. $6 parking daily. (895 W.Trade Street) RESERVE ROOM(S) HERE

SATURDAY DECEMBER 11TH (6:00PM - 8:00PM)

HOOTERS: $20 per person. Includes: All you can eat wings, fries, Mini BBQ Sliders, Chef Choice Appetizer, Celery, Blue Cheese, Ranch, Soda, Tea and 2 drink tickets (Beer/mixed drinks) (123 W.Trade Street)

ATLFALCOHOLICS TAILGATE: 4TH AND GRAMHAM ST. Calling all Falcons fans....

Deadline to book room(s) is November 21st. Rates good from Wed 12/8/10 - Thurs 12/16/10

Spread the word, no need to miss a NFC SOUTH show down.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a couple of questions regarding BOA Stadium seating. For those who have been, how good are the upper level seats? I see a few tickets that are around $20. I know upper level seats at the Dome are pretty good because you can still see everything. Also, it'll be my first time going to BOA Stadium, so any advice you could give to a first-timer would be nice.

Wuz up Dip.....I got my room booked and this year tha game falls on my Birthday weekend...So you already know!

Cant wait....

Whats going on dirty.. glad to see that your booked early... Its going to be a good trip, I just spoke with Hooters and they are ready for us. I'm also working with Tilt, its the night club next to Hooters. They are trying to work a deal for us as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats going on dirty.. glad to see that your booked early... Its going to be a good trip, I just spoke with Hooters and they are ready for us. I'm also working with Tilt, its the night club next to Hooters. They are trying to work a deal for us as well.

Sounds GREAT!!! N E luck being able to bring our own DJ?

Here is the run down for TILT:

NO COVER CHARGE

$1.00 DRAFT (8 TO CHOOSE FROM)

- BLUE MOON

- NEW MOON

- BUD

- MILLER LITE

- BUD SELECT

- LAND SHARK

- SAM ADAMS

- SWEET WATER 420

$3.00 WELLS / MIXED DRINKS

$3.00 SHOTS

- ROYAL FLUSH

- WASHINGTON APPLE

- KAMIKAZE

See you there...

Sounds GREAT!!! N E luck being able to bring our own DJ?

Hey Hey!

New user to the boards. 5 year season ticket holder. Planning to zip up to Charlotte for the game. Where will I find the most Falcons fans? Morning of? Is there a Falcons seating section? Sadly for them, I'm guessing there might only be about 300 Panther fans in the stadium. But I want to get a ticket on the field level with some Dirty Birds close by.

Piper

I will be at hooters from 6-8 too late to book rooms with you guys. Me and my dad did the hooters in Jacksonville three years ago and had a blast name is Rico look forward to meeting with the falchoholics again. Might need directions to tailgate on sunday, is there like a fee per person to eat, just let me know 912 401 8484.

Hey Rod glad to see that you will be joining us once again at HOOTERS... They do a really good job taking care of us. Were also going over to TILT nightclub right next door, no cover charge, no dress code, drink specials and good music. It's going to be a blast, just like Jacksonville.

I will be at hooters from 6-8 too late to book rooms with you guys. Me and my dad did the hooters in Jacksonville three years ago and had a blast name is Rico look forward to meeting with the falchoholics again. Might need directions to tailgate on sunday, is there like a fee per person to eat, just let me know 912 401 8484.

Guys, my wife just scored me 4 PRIMO tickets with 1 parking pass for the game. She won't sit in the cold weather so that leaves me with 3 extra tickets. It being the Christmas season, I'd like like to offer them up to 3 Falcons fans who are willing to make the trek. You pay what I paid, which was ZILCH! All I ask is that you be Falcons fans, and behave yourself (these are company tickets). These are GREAT seats (lower level, around the 40 yard line with access to the lounge).

These are first come first serve so send me a PM if you are interested. Please serious inquiries only, I don't want these to go to waste. I can probably get them in the mail today if possible, or we can all meet somewhere before the game.

Remember there are 3 tickets, because I'm going too.

Merry Christmas.

Is there a certain section where most Falcons fans will be? I have never been to a Falcons Charlotte game and would love to be surrounded with fans that know whats up.

I don't know about anybody else, but we're 4 strong in section 110, row 10. Tix were $100 apiece on StubHub. Our group has 4 more but I don't know where their seats will be yet.

BTW, at home in the Dome we're in section 350. We bring the loud every home game, and we're planning to be pretty vocal in the BOA Stadium. Risin' up.