Any fellow Falcon fans in St.Louis going to the Rams game this year?

Ill be there! I live in KS so I am pumped they will be this way again. I already got 2 tickets 4 rows behind the falcons bench right on the 45 for $250. You can find some decent deals on ebay. Look forward to seeing some fellow falcons fans there!

What section? I think mine was section 140 row 10 or something like that. Honestly don't remember exactly, but def 140.

141 row F....i guess i lied...F would equal 6 rows off the field, not 4. Regardless, we wont be far apart! I'll buy ya a beer if you find me!

is that a pic of charles hamilton?

Man, has Charles Hamilton had a good song since Brooklyn Girl? I've checked out a bunch of songs, and he's been terrible.

I actually might be there. Depends on how Thanksgiving goes, but by November St. Louis is usually preparing for the draft, so tickets should be cheap. I'm a quick 5 hour drive... so maybe.

Any fellow Falcon fans in St.Louis going to the Rams game this year?

I'm in the Air Force who just spent the last year in the Middle East and I've just been reassigned to Scott AFB, IL. This GA boy will surely buy some tickets to this spectacular game to support our birds. I;ll be sure my crew have the RED in full force...let's all represent. Tickets are not on sale yet...for individual tickets...where should I look.

I'm in the Air Force who just spent the last year in the Middle East and I've just been reassigned to Scott AFB, IL. This GA boy will surely buy some tickets to this spectacular game to support our birds. I;ll be sure my crew have the RED in full force...let's all represent. Tickets are not on sale yet...for individual tickets...where should I look.

awesome.....thanks for all you have done for us in the air force!!

every bird that is goin to this game should get a section in the tailgating area and just party it up before the game!!

i went to the preseason game last year and i was in the 2nd row at the 40 yard line behind the falcons bench. was a great time due to the fact that the ticket only cost me 60 bucks!!!

awesome.....thanks for all you have done for us in the air force!!

every bird that is goin to this game should get a section in the tailgating area and just party it up before the game!!

i went to the preseason game last year and i was in the 2nd row at the 40 yard line behind the falcons bench. was a great time due to the fact that the ticket only cost me 60 bucks!!!

Im down man. Ill bring the beer if you do the grillin!

I live in a suburb of Louisville. That could be a possible game for me to attend. I have never seen a Falcons away game in real in person. I have made trips to home games including two games against the Rams when they were actually good. This is very tempting.

• 1 month later...

What section? I think mine was section 140 row 10 or something like that. Honestly don't remember exactly, but def 140.

So I got my tickets in the mail, section 140 row LL seats 23-24. We definitely should meet up somewhere to tailgate, but I'm goin in early to try to get some autographs. B)

So I got my tickets in the mail, section 140 row LL seats 23-24. We definitely should meet up somewhere to tailgate, but I'm goin in early to try to get some autographs. B)

Just a suggestion for getting the autographs...for some reason, when I try to get autographs, the players respond more often if you call them Mr. Ryan or Mr. Turner instead of Matt or Michael. Good luck!