Man, I hate this time of year

Rev_Hal

THe dead period between the draft and training camp is brutal. The topics on the board are awful. It's just boring right now.

Thank Baby Jesus for the NFLN!!!!!!

Rev, I understand. I see a thread and start to respond ,sigh and hit cancel. I hunger for any information at all. If Coach Smith were foolish enough to give me his cell number, I'd worry him to death.

Call him every day: "How do the rookies look?", "Who's a surprise at WR?" "How's Jerry and Moore really doing with their injuries?" "Any FA's are you interested in?"

Forget it. He's way too smart for that!

Rev, I understand. I see a thread and start to respond ,sigh and hit cancel. I hunger for any information at all. If Coach Smith were foolish enough to give me his cell number, I'd worry him to death.

Call him every day: "How do the rookies look?", "Who's a surprise at WR?" "How's Jerry and Moore really doing with their injuries?" "Any FA's are you interested in?"

Forget it. He's way too smart for that!

The problem is that ther just is no new info to get! If you ask him how the rookies look, he will say. "Spoon lifted weights today. Again."

This time of year is worthless! I can't wait for training camp to open.

Yea, all i got right now are the Nationals crashing back to earth, and NBA teams that I could care less to watch. Oh, but i can ride the good news of the Great Wall of Chinatown coming to DC for a while!!

john-wall.jpg

if you ask me he shouldnt be the number one pick the man right here!!!

EVAN-TURNER-OSU-111009-thumb-260x478-15406.jpg

thank goodness the celtics are making the amazing run that they are, otherwise i'd be bored as well.

I think you meant to say, 'Thank goodness the LAKERS are making the amazing run they are.' :D

Looks like we're headed for another classic finals matchup.

Im pretty pissed about the nba right now... Ima a cavs fan... LBJ man im just dissapointed in him... and now the rumor is that delonte west was sleeping with lbj's mom and that's why he played the way he did... all that bs and drama just puts me off the nba. im saying go suns. Steve nash one pretty cool person.

Im pretty pissed about the nba right now... Ima a cavs fan... LBJ man im just dissapointed in him... and now the rumor is that delonte west was sleeping with lbj's mom and that's why he played the way he did... all that bs and drama just puts me off the nba. im saying go suns. Steve nash one pretty cool person.

Whoa, whoa, whoa....whoa.....WHAT?!

Yea, all i got right now are the Nationals crashing back to earth, and NBA teams that I could care less to watch. Oh, but i can ride the good news of the Great Wall of Chinatown coming to DC for a while!!

john-wall.jpg

I live in DC too, between Strasburg, McNabb, Ovechkin, and now the potential of getting Wall, people here are freaking out.

THe dead period between the draft and training camp is brutal. The topics on the board are awful. It's just boring right now.

Thank Baby Jesus for the NFLN!!!!!!

I understand too Rev. The only type of football we got going on right now is our indoor football team the Arkansas Diamonds.

I'm ready for some Falcons Football!!!