Field Passes

Vicious

How do I go about obtaining field passes for some of the games this year? I've looked all around, but I can't seem to find any info on how to do this.

I think you have to know someone because I have looked for a long time as well. Last year I purchased the Falcons license plate and received 2 passes down on the field for warmups before a pre-season game. Although not quite the same it was surreal going down 4 levels in the stadium and walking by Dimitroff and Finneran who were just standing there and not being mobbed. Also looking up from the turf into the stands was pretty cool also.

They are not available to the general public. Years ago, we used to get field passes for the MB get together weekend, but that has stopped.

Boo! There should be a contest on here each week with the winner receiving two field passes.

They are not available to the general public. Years ago, we used to get field passes for the MB get together weekend, but that has stopped.

They are available but you have to know where to buy them, there was a "travel package" I saw earlier this year that included 4 field passes, 4 tickets to the game and a hotel room for Friday and Saturday night. It was pricey but for a unique family trip it may be worth it. They're not sold on Ticketmaster but they are available if you dig around.

I forgot there was the season ticket holder early renewal thing where they had a drawing and many people won 2 passes. Just not me. <_<

They probably will have some of these people appear on the field to promote season tickets. It burned me up last year when one of the supposed season ticket holders was wearing the other team's jersey. :angry:

I forgot there was the season ticket holder early renewal thing where they had a drawing and many people won 2 passes. Just not me. <_<

They probably will have some of these people appear on the field to promote season tickets. It burned me up last year when one of the supposed season ticket holders was wearing the other team's jersey. :angry:

Funny thing, I saw my name as a winner, but I'm fairly certain it's someone else by the same name! :(

Did you take advantage of the Early Bird VIP training camp thing this year? I heard a little about it and it sounds like it will be something worthwhile.

I remember the "long time Falcons season ticket holders" being announced and seeing the opposing jersey... typical Atlanta sports fan.

Funny thing, I saw my name as a winner, but I'm fairly certain it's someone else by the same name! :(

Did you take advantage of the Early Bird VIP training camp thing this year? I heard a little about it and it sounds like it will be something worthwhile.

I remember the "long time Falcons season ticket holders" being announced and seeing the opposing jersey... typical Atlanta sports fan.

Honestly I have been a season ticket holder for 15 years but the account is in my brother in laws name since he set it up originally and he doesn't check his e-mail so there is no telling what I miss sometimes. The Roam the Dome was kind of neat to go to last year though for the sake of football, sitting anywhere in the Dome and the assigned autograph sessions afterwards (less hectic than training camp).

Honestly I have been a season ticket holder for 15 years but the account is in my brother in laws name since he set it up originally and he doesn't check his e-mail so there is no telling what I miss sometimes. The Roam the Dome was kind of neat to go to last year though for the sake of football, sitting anywhere in the Dome and the assigned autograph sessions afterwards (less hectic than training camp).

I always enjoy the Roam The Dome event, it's very fair how they handle that event and they make it really kid friendly. Basically the early birds that paid early get a "VIP" tour of the Flowery Branch facility and a special seating section for one of the Saturday practices, I'm hoping that we get a different mix of players to come over and sign autographs for us once practice is over.

Last year for the preseason game against the Ravens I showed at Falcons Landing VERY EARLY (around 4 or 5) and walked into one of the tents where they were taking volunteers to hold the Falcons Flag for the player introductions. That might be your ticket to the sidelines before either the KC or Pats games.

It was pretty cool, watching for about an hour from the sideline. Tony Gonzales was warming up and so did the players who wanted to from each team. Even some cheerleaders made it over to us! I made sure I held the corner of the flag and ended up about 5 feet behind Flacco warming up while the Falcons players came out of the tunnel with the fireworks. One of my best Falcons experiences!!! I just wish I could've thought of something to yell at Flacco...

Last year for the preseason game against the Ravens I showed at Falcons Landing VERY EARLY (around 4 or 5) and walked into one of the tents where they were taking volunteers to hold the Falcons Flag for the player introductions. That might be your ticket to the sidelines before either the KC or Pats games.

That is one of the things on my bucket list. I really want to do the Flag thing one time. I have never even found where we can sign up for that.

Like I stated, it was dumb luck. I heard a guy on a megaphone yelling, "Alright, I need 4 more people..." And walked right in to it.

November 7th against the Bucs is our FNCO day at the dome. I want to see of we can get a bunch from our crew to shake the flag!

Getting field passes is so easy, even a cavem.................

Okay, not really. :D

Sorry. B)

:lol: Lol...now that was funny.

I've had field passes one time about 7 years ago. I knew a vendor who got two per game to photograph on the sidelines. My wife and I came down with my crappy portrait lens(i'm a portrait photographer) and stood shoulder to shoulder with all of this $10,000 glass(expensive lenses) on the pro sports shooter's cameras. It was fun though, but you could tell they were confused as to why I was there. And they got a bit pissed when I would cheer while shooting... :D

Edited by KJinCton