Falcons 365 v International Fans

mozzie71

Wanting to take advantage of the Falcons 365 sale.. i placed 1 $5 Ralph Marlin Tie in my shopping cart...

anyone want to guess what that 1 tie will cost me to post to Australia...??

(Bearing in mind that I have had similar items shipped to me for under $10)

Wanting to take advantage of the Falcons 365 sale.. i placed 1 $5 Ralph Marlin Tie in my shopping cart...

anyone want to guess what that 1 tie will cost me to post to Australia...??

(Bearing in mind that I have had similar items shipped to me for under $10)

Im guessing somewhere between $35 and $45

Shipping for me living in a suburb of Atlanta (Roswell) is $12.56 for UPS Ground for 2 ties! What a ripoff!

Mozzie71: Do you have a Paypal account? If this is something you really want, contact me. I'll take a chance and send it to you. Just let me know how...

Edited by basketballjones72

My friend. You are speaking my language, I live in South Africa, and have been a birds fan for about 6 years. I spent a year in Gainesville,GA and Atlanta,GA living with my family there, and purchased 6 American Footballs, and 6 jerseys before i left to go back home. (Unfortunately one was a Vick, and one was a Crumpler jersey, both now redundant for obvious reasons)

My sister is in the ATL at the moment and coming home next week, so i made sure to purchase a few more jerseys via NFL.com and PayPal, and get them shipped to her in Gainesville.

I know exactly just how expensive transporting goods overseas is, and feel your pain, so i recommend trying to find a mate, or make friends with someone who would be willing to post it to you or someone nearby who is coming your way.

PS: Im looking forward to representing my Dirty Birdz down here in SA with a red Matt Ryan 2 jersey, even though people give me strange looks, because Football is unknown here.

PPS: 80.00 dollars times 7.5 = 661 Rand for a shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! given minimum wage is about 10 Rand an hour, and im a student, Ouch.

My friend. You are speaking my language, I live in South Africa, and have been a birds fan for about 6 years. I spent a year in Gainesville,GA and Atlanta,GA living with my family there, and purchased 6 American Footballs, and 6 jerseys before i left to go back home. (Unfortunately one was a Vick, and one was a Crumpler jersey, both now redundant for obvious reasons)

My sister is in the ATL at the moment and coming home next week, so i made sure to purchase a few more jerseys via NFL.com and PayPal, and get them shipped to her in Gainesville.

I know exactly just how expensive transporting goods overseas is, and feel your pain, so i recommend trying to find a mate, or make friends with someone who would be willing to post it to you or someone nearby who is coming your way.

PS: Im looking forward to representing my Dirty Birdz down here in SA with a red Matt Ryan 2 jersey, even though people give me strange looks, because Football is unknown here.

PPS: 80.00 dollars times 7.5 = 661 Rand for a shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! given minimum wage is about 10 Rand an hour, and im a student, Ouch.

yeah... i hear ya!

I have a heap of gear.. ive been over a few times and always load up... and i buy some gear from eBay.. Just would be nice if the actual team store was even half way to reasonable with its charges... crazy

The profit margin on jersey and memorabilia is somewhat slim. The profit margin on shipping is huge. Keep in mind they get discounted shipping when they open accounts with UPS and Fed Ex. They set the shipping charges, not the carrier. There is more documentation that needs to be submitted when shipping to other countries, but not $150 worth. This is just another money grab. This is how guys like Billy Mays made huge incomes. They would sell garbage, and add processing and shipping charges that equaled the price of the garbage you just bought. That was their profit. They were giving away the garbage they "sold".

"Heath,

The amount of $150 for international shipping is correct. We have a flat rate for all international packages that are shipped from our warehouse.

Thank You

Falcons 365"

LMAO!

You need to move to Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America, Heath. Nothing wrong with the down under, but as big a Falcons fan as you are?

You ain't moved yet??????^_^

"Heath,

The amount of $150 for international shipping is correct. We have a flat rate for all international packages that are shipped from our warehouse.

Thank You

Falcons 365"

I have a friend who has ordered electronic parts from Taiwan and they never cost $150.

Try this. Contact UPS or Fed Ex where you are located and ask how much it would cost to ship a 1 lb package to Atlanta.