Spoon's game look.

JKH5785

Oh sweet man, that is pretty cool looking.

I don't mind if anyone uses it, I was just playing around. I don't care if anyone uses anything I put up on my avay or sig, unlike one member that threatened me awhile back :wacko:

Pretty good if you started with Photoshop last week. I think you took Brooking pic and changed the color of his arms and replaced the face?

Not the most elegant way to make it, but it works. :) *thumbs up*

yeah, it was a Brooking photo, i did a color replace on the arms and relayed them on a clean pic, clone paint on the face, then a bit of posterize to even it all out.

What's an elegant way? Seriously! I'm curious, I don't know much about PS, other than just playing with the tools.

yeah, it was a Brooking photo, i did a color replace on the arms and relayed them on a clean pic, clone paint on the face, then a bit of posterize to even it all out.

What's an elegant way? Seriously! I'm curious, I don't know much about PS, other than just playing with the tools.

Well, I took hi-res Weatherspoon pic and then I made Falcons uniform on it from multiple different pictures. It is so called Pain in the *** -way. :D The final pic came out like this:

Sean_Weatherspoon_unitransfer_by_Culyu.jpg

Well, I took hi-res Weatherspoon pic and then I made Falcons uniform on it from multiple different pictures. It is so called Pain in the *** -way. :D

So you mean. Taking little pieces of the red jersey from many different pictures, sort of like a puzzle? How do you do the glow behind objects?

Edited by JKH5785

This was before I erased the background

falconeat.jpg

Best picture I have ever seen on these boards. I assume you made it. You are super cool awesome. I work with Saints fans, I am turning it into a billboard.

EDIT: Now I know you made it, you made all the cool wallpapers. Thanks for your efforts.

Edited by ~SEAMILL~

Best picture I have ever seen on these boards. I assume you made it. You are super cool awesome. I work with Saints fans, I am turning it into a billboard.

EDIT: Now I know you made it, you made all the cool wallpapers. Thanks for your efforts.

Well I made that picture, but I can't take credit for the wallpapers.

Hold off on that falcon eats picture, let me fix it, and i will upload again.

So you mean. Taking little pieces of the red jersey from many different pictures, sort of like a puzzle? How do you do the glow behind objects?

Yep, like a puzzle, that jersey is made from...maybe 8-10 different pieces and multiple other layers and numbers are tailor-made.

If you want to put glow on object, double click the layer were your object is and select 'Outer glow' from the list. You can also change the parameters of the glow effect. Did you mean this? :D

Well I made that picture, but I can't take credit for the wallpapers.

Hold off on that falcon eats picture, let me fix it, and i will upload again.

maybe I got you and Rysty mixed up, but that is still the coolest thing ever. Ok, I will hold off. Thanks in advance.

Edited by ~SEAMILL~

Yep, like a puzzle, that jersey is made from...maybe 8-10 different pieces and multiple other layers and numbers are tailor-made.

If you want to put glow on object, double click the layer were your object is and select 'Outer glow' from the list. You can also change the parameters of the glow effect. Did you mean this? :D

yeah, sorta like what FalconSupa does around his players, that type of glow.