Peter King is a ******* disgrace

Carolina 8

Falcons 16

link

Power ranking really dont mean **** I really can care less about them I know my thread title thinks otherwise but for a sports writer that gets this much respect around the NFL where he has been a bumbling ******* idiot telling the world Favre is done/retiring for him to only come back not just once but twice..

and for a guy that was basically swinging from Ryan nuts first part of last year but I do find it comical he has Carolina 8 though I will make sure too book mark this and send it his way at end of season

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow..... This is the worst list I have ever seen in my life. I too normally don't care about the power rankings, but really Peter King, really? This is idiotic. I use to like PK, but lately he has been saying/writing some pretty moronic things.

I am going to call him tomorrow morning on the opening drive on sirius and have a little discussion with him. (If I can get through)

Edited by ConnFalcon

Carolina 8

Falcons 16

link

Power ranking really dont mean **** I really can care less about them I know my thread title thinks otherwise but for a sports writer that gets this much respect around the NFL where he has been a bumbling ******* idiot telling the world Favre is done/retiring for him to only come back not just once but twice..

and for a guy that was basically swinging from Ryan nuts first part of last year but I do find it comical he has Carolina 8 though I will make sure too book mark this and send it his way at end of season

I believe that he's wrong too. But people pay WAY too much attention to these things and get way too spun up about them. If, on the off chance he's right, are you going to post and pay homage to him? People like to ***** & complain in the offseason when reporters & analyst don't "respect" their team the way the fans do, and if they are wrong, fans shove it in their face, but if they are right, then fans erase it from their collective memories like it never happened.

I believe that he's wrong too. But people pay WAY too much attention to these things and get way too spun up about them. If, on the off chance he's right, are you going to post and pay homage to him? People like to ***** & complain in the offseason when reporters & analyst don't "respect" their team the way the fans do, and if they are wrong, fans shove it in their face, but if they are right, then fans erase it from their collective memories like it never happened.

the low ranking is absurd .. last year we finished 9 and 7 had a ton of injuries and

were getting back our 2 first round picks from last year and we added a number 1 corner and who did we really lose .So on that logic alone we should see a improvement from last season and top on a easier schedule

I have Carolina being decent this year I still there rushing attack is special and think Moore will be decent

along with a great wr but to have them ranked in top 10 is absurd and they lost a premier defensive end

Carolina, Seattle, Philly ahead of us....come on ..for real

Carolina 8

Falcons 16

link

And SH weighs in with a +2!! ;)

You (we) can't put too much stock in what these guys say. They have a right to their opinions.

And they have a right to be wrong. <_<

He has nothing to say. Last year he picked New Orleans at 24. The fact is either he knows nothing about football or predicting the NFL is really really hard.

It doesn't mean he knows nothing about football; it just means he's not very good at "predicting the NFL".

Mel Kiper blows when it comes to mock drafts, but that doesn't mean he is not a good evaluator of talent or he has no idea of what teams' needs are; he just happens to have less success when it comes to mock drafts.

The same thing can be said about Peter King. I, for one, think PK is one of the better writers that covers the NFL, and although I strongly disagree with his power rankings, I don't particularly want to bludgeon him to death on account of it like some people. LMAO

That's people in general---we're good at some things, and bad at others.

Edited by BlazerFalcon

Carolina 8

Falcons 16

link

lmao, my god , how do these ppl still have jobs ???

Car ??????

what a joke

Peter King says the Panthers are 'a very dangerous' team.

Me: "Hey, Pete...did you know the Panthers lost thier starting DT, thier starting pro-bowl DE, thier starting LB, thier starting Safety, thier #2 WR, had no 1st round pick this year and did nothing to fill in any of those spots in FA?"

Peter King: "Really??....oh....well, crap....now i feel like a horses @ss."

Me: "Um...yeah."

Peter King says the Panthers are 'a very dangerous' team.

Me: "Hey, Pete...did you know the Panthers lost thier starting DT, thier starting pro-bowl DE, thier starting LB, thier starting Safety, thier #2 WR, had no 1st round pick this year and did nothing to fill in any of those spots in FA?"

Peter King: "Really??....oh....well, crap....now i feel like a horses @ss."

Me: "Um...yeah."

Panthers have 2 great RB's and a great coach.. I would have to agree they are a dangerous team.

If Carolina's 3 big wins at the end of last season are worth so many props, why aren't ours?

We did it with a gimpy Ryan and no Turner. We did it with the pressure of trying to break the

curse, while Carolina was playing free and easy under no expectations. We added Dunta Robinson

and a 1st rounder who should start. The Panthers lost Peppers and had no first rounder.

I don't see this ranking as accurate in any way and I am not a blind homer

Edited by muskokas finest