Wonder what Sarah Palin thinks of this?

:lol: apparently some people think all you have to do to look like Sarah is to put on glasses and put your hair up.

Look alike contest

By the way, all you crackheads that think Sarah is sexy do not ;) go to thesuperficial.com site, because they have some quite NSFW or this board pics on the front page right now of some contestants. This should keep you tighty righties busy for a few seconds.

:lol: apparently some people think all you have to do to look like Sarah is to put on glasses and put your hair up.

Look alike contest

By the way, all you crackheads that think Sarah is sexy do not ;) go to thesuperficial.com site, because they have some quite NSFW or this board pics on the front page right now of some contestants. This should keep you tighty righties busy for a few seconds.

Guess I'm a crackhead!

Sarah is the essence of womandom. She can kill and skin a bear with her bare hands. She knows how to bait a hook and crowds with similar ease. She's sexy and folksy at the same time. And she was the governor of Alaska. I don't know what else we need; she's a freaky, sneaky, queen B.

She deserves to lead our country.

Sarah is the essence of womandom. She can kill and skin a bear with her bare hands. She knows how to bait a hook and crowds with similar ease. She's sexy and folksy at the same time. And she was the governor of Alaska. I don't know what else we need; she's a freaky, sneaky, queen B.

vomit.jpg

:lol: They say sarcasm is the lowest form of comedy. I digress, it's hilarious.

Cheers,

GO

this statement scares me

Look alike contest

Premature... ?

:D

Cheers,

GO

:lol:apparently some people think all you have to do to look like Sarah is to put on glasses and put your hair up.

Look alike contest

Two Halloween's ago I was at a bar with my buddies and EVERY girl with dark hair was Sarah Palin. While waiting to get a beer, I asked one of them if she was supposed to be Hillary Clinton. Needless to say, I didn't take her home that night :lol:

:lol::lol:

She may be queen B but I bet she takes it in the A

Funny, I always imagined her with a strap-on giving it instead of taking it. :mellow:

Oh I can sooo see that one.

she looks like the dominating type too.

" you betcha your gonna take it.... don't make me be a mavrick on your A..... or else I will be a mavrick IN......

Yea ok I will stop.