Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beef

Why we're a top 5 team in 2010

Good post, Beef. I just hope we don't under-achieve. Only injuries will decide how well we do and then sprinkle a little bit of luck on top of that and we could go really far. I think we'll go 12-4. Losses coming to @Saints, @Carolina, @Eagles and vPackers. In all honesty though, we could just as easily go 15-1. 10-6 should be the absolute bare minimum at whatever costs and even that should give us a playoff appearance.

We've got a QB who's breaking into the top-10 and could possibly be a top-6 QB by the end of the season. Our rushing game is top-3 imo. I still like the Panthers duo better than what we have tbh. Our rush D should be top-10 and I hope our pass D will be in the top half of the league. That should make us very close being able to break into top-10 overall.

I'm predicting a top-8 offence and a top-12 defence. But really, there are no reasons as to why we can't have a top-3 offence and a top-10 D.

Depending on what Brett Favre does. . I would put the Vikings at #1. If he stays with the team another season, I would put the Vikings #1, making our Falcons #5. But if he leaves, I'd leave them right where they are.

I like where you put us, I think it's justifiable. We have a solid defense heading into this year, and our offense is absolutely phenomenal.

So we will lose to the Vikings at home, without their starting DT's and Brett Farve possibly retiring due to him needing ankle surgery?

I think the Falcons have a harder chance in game 1 then we do.

Other then Rapa-a-burger not playing, the Steers still have everyone one on their vaunting defense plus at home.

I say we are both 11-5 and whoever wins the more NFC games is the South champs.

a good, rational post with sound logic.

We could all use some more of that, good read squire.

And yes, we have no ceiling as to how good we can be.

Beating the saints twice is going to be very very sweet indeed, see all the little trolls run away from the boards forever

a good, rational post with sound logic.

We could all use some more of that, good read squire.

And yes, we have no ceiling as to how good we can be.

Beating the saints twice is going to be very very sweet indeed, see all the little trolls run away from the boards forever

Why without us, no one would be here to correct your fan base when your wrong.

2010 Paper Champion Atlanta Falcons!

I think we play 4 teams with a losing record

Tandy, I respect you as well as all the other long time posters on this board. I respect your enthusiasm for this team, but what I really admire is how only you can get a +1 for this statement. Much love Tandy. ;)