Raffle for season tickets

oldfan

Im going to be raffling off season tickets for anyone interested. We are only selling 100 tickets. If you win you will win 2 LL tickets to each game and $400 to a charity of your choice in your name. Tickets will be $20. But only 100 tickets will be sold. The drawing will be a few days after all tickets are sold at $3 dollar cafe. If you are interested email me @ falcanfan@yahoo.com.I will then give you my contact info and we can talk. Tickets are sec 121 row 35 seats 27-28. You dont have to be present to win but everyone with a ticket will called and notified of when the drawing will be. thats a $1980 value. Thanks everyone

That email address is incorrect.

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Season Tickets Raffle

Sent: 5/15/2010 5:42 PM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

falcanfan@yahoo.com on 5/15/2010 5:40 PM

There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator.

<mail.teamhorner.com #5.5.0 smtp;554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (falcanfan@yahoo.com) [0] - mta1073.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>