How much money is the Saints former security director going to get

Tom Servo

4 members have voted

1. 1. How much money is the Saints former security director going to get from his former employer?

• 10,000-50,000
    • 51,000-100,000
    • 100,000-250,000
    • Higher, the Saints are retarded and really screwed this whole thing up.
    • Lower, the Saints are retarded and really screwed this whole thing up.

Less then 2 million, because that's what he was trying to extort and was told peace!!

I think 100 g's and then we will be back to raping the Falcons in no time!!

No coaches will see suspensions, because it's pain pills.....

Edited by bush4life

No coaches will see suspensions, because it's pain pills.....

if they were accused of stealing pain pills, that's a felony. i'd know, as i've an admittedly stupid friend who was arrested just for posessing pain pills that he didn't have a scrip for.

so, yeah, at the very LEAST roger goodell will hold an investigation.

so, yeah, at the very LEAST roger goodell will hold an investigation.

I don't know what will happen to Vitt afterall he did get recorded stealing pills and that seems to be the only real evidence Santini possesses. Problem is that even he states that the theft was reported by the team to the league and Feds ELEVEN months ago. I realize the Feds are really slow with investigations, but eleven months... And why hasn't Goodell investigated and handed out a suspension already?

As to the rest, it all sounds weak. A vague non-medical opinion on Payton, a couple wiretaps on some trainers, some alleged conversations with Loomis... I don't really see anything substantial coming from it. I'm thinking if they wouldn't pay him an exorbitant sum before he went public then I think he'd better get ready to be happy with some peanuts.

I don't know what will happen to Vitt afterall he did get recorded stealing pills and that seems to be the only real evidence Santini possesses. Problem is that even he states that the theft was reported by the team to the league and Feds ELEVEN months ago. I realize the Feds are really slow with investigations, but eleven months... And why hasn't Goodell investigated and handed out a suspension already?

As to the rest, it all sounds weak. A vague non-medical opinion on Payton, a couple wiretaps on some trainers, some alleged conversations with Loomis... I don't really see anything substantial coming from it. I'm thinking if they wouldn't pay him an exorbitant sum before he went public then I think he'd better get ready to be happy with some peanuts.

Oh yeah, Sean's hands are clean on this one. Even if they're dirty, they're clean.

But Vitt's likely done with.

It takes the Feds 11 months on investigations for lots of reasons. Even when it's not federal it takes forever. I was arrested two years ago and still haven't gone to court for a misdemeanor marijuana charge, so.

I don't think the guy is going to get much, if anything. The recordings are probably not going to be admissible and that is the biggest part of his evidence. I dont think he ever expected this to actually go to court. A lot of his purported evidence is inadmissible. The biggest chance he had was first what amounts to blackmail, and second to use the media to get the Saints to cough up before the PR got bad.

This case is being heard by a judge and there is still a large burden of proof on Santini. If he had all this ironclad evidence, there was no reason for extortion or to use the media.

Edit: as a former FBI agent, he also knows that they would not be admissible which means he had another motive for talking about them so much.

HOW MUCH? I REALLY DON'T KNOW. BUT HE'S GOING TO GET SOMETHING.

HOW MUCH? ONLY THE POWERS THAT BE CAN ANSWER THIS. IF I WERE HIM ...

I'D BE VERY CAREFUL CROSSING THE STREETS. HE'S NOT A POPULAR GUY

RIGHT NOW. WHEN YOU LOOK AT HIS MOTIVES .... HE COMES OUT GUILTIER

THAN THE PEOPLE HE'S ACCUSING.

Finally, a Falcon fan that gets it. Good ole' REV.2000 B)

Exactly! How is the media trying to paint his as a character guy because he was with the FBI, but ignore that he tried to extort 2 mil.

Yeah, expectations have been lowered from "the whole house of cards comes crashing down!!!" to "well I hope they at least get fleeced out of some cheddar."

Falcons fans :rolleyes:

You reach way too hard to sound like you know what you're talking about.

If you're gonna :rolleyes:, you should prolly direct them at your felonious coach(es)

You can't be serious...

it's a possibility. I don't pretend to be an expert on the law, but this is how I see it

1)people confuse arbitration with settlement and thats not how it works. This will be heard by an actual judge.

2)Santini is suing because he claims he was unfairly forced to resign his position. in order to get ANYTHING, he first has to prove all that he has said is true and I don't even think his surveillance will be admissible as there are laws against taping people without their knowledge.

3)if he is able to prove his allegations, he then has to prove that pressure was put upon him to leave his job as well before the judge can even get to the point of thinking about awarding damages.

4)Louisiana is not a right to work state. You can pretty much fire anybody for anything provided it isn't bias over race, gender, age, or religion OR something violating the Family and Medical Leave Act (or other federal laws I may not be thinking about at this time)

edit: what we don't know are the terms of his contract. if he can prove the Saints did anything to violate the terms of his contract that will enable to allow him to get damages

it's a possibility. I don't pretend to be an expert on the law, but this is how I see it

1)people confuse arbitration with settlement and thats not how it works. This will be heard by an actual judge.

2)Santini is suing because he claims he was unfairly forced to resign his position. in order to get ANYTHING, he first has to prove all that he has said is true and I don't even think his surveillance will be admissible as there are laws against taping people without their knowledge.

3)if he is able to prove his allegations, he then has to prove that pressure was put upon him to leave his job as well before the judge can even get to the point of thinking about awarding damages.

4)Louisiana is not a right to work state. You can pretty much fire anybody for anything provided it isn't bias over race, gender, age, or religion OR something violating the Family and Medical Leave Act (or other federal laws I may not be thinking about at this time)

edit: what we don't know are the terms of his contract. if he can prove the Saints did anything to violate the terms of his contract that will enable to allow him to get damages

All things are true!!!