Honest & Reliable Status of Injured players

Bring It

Over the past 6 months we have all heard many reports on the status of Jerry and Moore's, and even Douglass' injuries.

Most have been very brief and vague.

Is there ANY honest, complete, and reliable report(s) out there that define the actual status of these players and the percentage of healing that has actually taken place ??

Whether they BOTH return to 100% playing form by Sept.1, 2010 will have a huge effect on the Falcons season in 2010.

Guest Gritz

NFL teams are about as forthcoming about injuries as Roethlisberger is returning from a cheerleader camp locked bathroom.

Over the past 6 months we have all heard many reports on the status of Jerry and Moore's, and even Douglass' injuries.

Most have been very brief and vague.

Is there ANY honest, complete, and reliable report(s) out there that define the actual status of these players and the percentage of healing that has actually taken place ??

Whether they BOTH return to 100% playing form by Sept.1, 2010 will have a huge effect on the Falcons season in 2010.

by the thread title, I thought you had found some. :lol:

If we havn't heard anything from Jmike, i doubt anyone else has anything to offer

Well, I can tell you this on HD. I saw him at Longhorn steakhouse at mall of ga about a month ago. He was actually a very cool guy and took couple minutes to talk to me and my girl. He said he is still rehabbing and going through heavy training trying to get stronger. He said last season is something that he never wants to endure again and he was really really frustrated. He also said he is doing a lot of agility work and expects to be ready 100% by the time training camp rolls around. Looking forward to a big season for himself.

Well, I can tell you this on HD. I saw him at Longhorn steakhouse at mall of ga about a month ago. He was actually a very cool guy and took couple minutes to talk to me and my girl. He said he is still rehabbing and going through heavy training trying to get stronger. He said last season is something that he never wants to endure again and he was really really frustrated. He also said he is doing a lot of agility work and expects to be ready 100% by the time training camp rolls around. Looking forward to a big season for himself.

Thanks..............appreciate it.

Guest mashburn

the only thing that I hear straight from the horses mouth was when I went to mini camp on saturday. cause I asked Moore how he felt. he said he felt 100%. I let him know we greatly missed him with a lot of other team mates. and he let me know he greatly missed the fans and that he was 100% ready to be back on the field to make up for last year.

as for Jerry I can say he did not perform....in fact I don't even remember seeing him.

as for Turner. he looked to be in great shape, moved fantastic, and was running what ever play a coach would call. but he did have on a long sock on his leg with the high ankle sprain. so maybe he was still hurt. but I think he had that sock on for a fake.

dscn2800.jpg

matt ryan was great. here is a pic of him throwing while on the run going side ways. so you can see his foot was not bothering him.

ryanontherun.jpg

ryanthrowingontherun.jpg

the only thing that I hear straight from the horses mouth was when I went to mini camp on saturday. cause I asked Moore how he felt. he said he felt 100%. I let him know we greatly missed him with a lot of other team mates. and he let me know he greatly missed the fans and that he was 100% ready to be back on the field to make up for last year.

as for Jerry I can say he did not perform....in fact I don't even remember seeing him.

as for Turner. he looked to be in great shape, moved fantastic, and was running what ever play a coach would call. but he did have on a long sock on his leg with the high ankle sprain. so maybe he was still hurt. but I think he had that sock on for a fake.

dscn2800.jpg

matt ryan was great. here is a pic of him throwing while on the run going side ways. so you can see his foot was not bothering him.

ryanontherun.jpg

ryanthrowingontherun.jpg

Great news on Moore..............for sure.

I guess the biggest question mark at this time is with Jerry. I hope, and think, that they will hold him out of any contact drills right up till the last pre-season game.

Great news on Moore..............for sure.

I guess the biggest question mark at this time is with Jerry. I hope, and think, that they will hold him out of any contact drills right up till the last pre-season game.

I didnt realize Shockley was on the roster

That news just made my night. Thanks for the update.