I have the bestestestest wife ever

Guest fibonacci

Guest mashburn

I GIT SEASON TICKETS. how awesome is that. now my dream comes true when I get to see the falcons slaughter the aints.

I am seating up in sec. 325 has anyone sat up around that area. I was just wondering how the view was. I looked at the "view your seats" but I'm not sure if they try to magnify things or not.

I GIT SEASON TICKETS. how awesome is that. now my dream comes true when I get to see the falcons slaughter the aints.

I am seating up in sec. 325 has anyone sat up around that area. I was just wondering how the view was. I looked at the "view your seats" but I'm not sure if they try to magnify things or not.

I just checked out the view and it is similar to mine but the photo looks to be taken from the lower section of 325. If you're higher up then your view will obviously be different. The image doesn't seem magnified to me and is pretty much spot on if your seats are the lower rows of 325.

How high up? (Row?)

I sat in 325 in '08. I loved the seats, maybe you'll be lower than I was. Maybe 2 sections over and it's perfect, but you'll be right above the entrance tunnel. Good seats.

row 23

I'm not a STH, but when I can get tix, my favorite place to sit is in the 300's section, in the first 5 rows. I like the full, "from above" view, and not having a lot of people in front, moving around. That's my preference, but if I want (get) to go to a game, just being in the Dome is great. Congrats on your tickets. Represent!!

I used to be in 324 - row 23. While it's a long way up - you're sitting back at the wall - the view is actually great. Take Binoculars for the close ups though.

Oh - now with the larger screens - you shouldn't even need those!

Congratulations! Hope to see you at some of the games!

OH - and DO NOT SPIT!!!! We sit in section 119 - right below you!

I used to be in 324 - row 23. While it's a long way up - you're sitting back at the wall - the view is actually great. Take Binoculars for the close ups though.

Oh - now with the larger screens - you shouldn't even need those!

Congratulations! Hope to see you at some of the games!

OH - and DO NOT SPIT!!!! We sit in section 119 - right below you!

I didn't really NEED binoculars. ...though you are a bit more ...seasoned... than I am.

:P Totally goofin'.

Guest mashburn

You're a lucky man. Must be doing something right. By the way you never told us if she has any sisters?

LOL +1 her sister loves to go off to places for months on vacation. for instance "paris". I'll let her sister know. she is only 25.

Guest mashburn

thankyou guys. I think I will enjoy it. I might call to see if the will let me spend a little bit more so I can move up a few rows. cause I do not like people in front of me.

also were all are we meeting up? cause I will be there ready to tailgate before and after all the games. espically the aints game when we slaughter them

your one lucky sob

Don't make to much noise at the games. Falcons fans like to sit in their seats the whole game and watch it quietly like there at the movies.

Guest mashburn

what was the ocassion?...you know you owe her big time now....lol....congrats dude,sounds like a cool lady you have there

she said its for our anniversery that is in september, and for my birth day and for christmas.

she says I have to give her a back massage every night until mid feb. (that fine with me.....cause we all know massages lead to.... :D )

but I wrote in a message in the begging how my wife stills my money I leave on the night stand. and I always ask where it went to. and she replies it was never there. and one day I said on here that maybe she was saving that money for falcons tickets. (so maybe my prayer came true)

Guest mashburn

Awful sweet of your wife. I'm up in 329 and I love the seats. Sure, there are better seats, but the view is just fine up there. You see plays develop really well, too.

that will probably help me to become a better fan and start to know whats coming. cause I've only been a fan since mike smith took over. but I had always watched football but never was a one team fan until that day. and then it became much better seeing TD, matt ryan, turner, white become trully amazing to watch. and they got rid of players who tried to start crap on and off the field.

U R wise young jedi, nothing and I mean nothing beats a cool chick that respects your fanhood!!!