Classic Falcon Games

jes2400

Latey the Falcons '98 NFC title game against the Vikings have been shown quite a few times. A few weeks back on classic games, on America's Game- The '98 Vikings, and NFL '98 Year in review. that's just fine, i'll watch that game over and over again! I was just wondering though, what other classic Falcon games would you like to see? I'd love to see "White Shoes" hail mary catch against the 49ers. that was my 1st year of watching the Falcons. The 11 seconds game against the Bears a couple of years ago is nice to watch too.

Seeing as how I became a fan in the 90's, I'd have to say anything from 1998. I'd like to see the '98 divisional playoff game against the 49ers. Our first home playoff game in almost 20 years it was. Jam had a huge 40 yrd rush TD with a nasty stiff arm and Terrance Mathis had a big catch that pumped the crowd up.

I have it on DVD but I converted it from a VHS and the quality is crap to put it simply. I'd love to have the original broadcast quality. In fact, i read somewhere that the first NFL game broadcast in HD was in 1998. Haha, to have it in HD would most likely be impossible but heck I'd kill for it.

Seeing as how I became a fan in the 90's, I'd have to say anything from 1998. I'd like to see the '98 divisional playoff game against the 49ers. Our first home playoff game in almost 20 years it was. Jam had a huge 40 yrd rush TD with a nasty stiff arm and Terrance Mathis had a big catch that pumped the crowd up.

I have it on DVD but I converted it from a VHS and the quality is crap to put it simply. I'd love to have the original broadcast quality. In fact, i read somewhere that the first NFL game broadcast in HD was in 1998. Haha, to have it in HD would most likely be impossible but heck I'd kill for it.

Well, at least now I know I'm not the only one! I recently converted some movies and other stuff from VHS to DVD and had mostly the same results.laugh.gif An electronics wiz I aint!

Well, at least now I know I'm not the only one! I recently converted some movies and other stuff from VHS to DVD and had mostly the same results.laugh.gif An electronics wiz I aint!

Any old Falcons games you converted? Just curious what you have in your collection.

I still remember the Dallas Game in 1980 We were ahead 28-0 in the 4th quarter. Our pass rush disappeared so Danny White picked us apart. Turf toe I think was the problem. I remember Bennett doing his best. Jeff Yates and Jeff Merrow

Everytime we play Dallas I see poor old Cb get all of the credit for the loss.

I want to get even.

I still remember the Dallas Game in 1980 We were ahead 28-0 in the 4th quarter. Our pass rush disappeared so Danny White picked us apart. Turf toe I think was the problem. I remember Bennett doing his best. Jeff Yates and Jeff Merrow

Everytime we play Dallas I see poor old Cb get all of the credit for the loss.

I want to get even.

It was the most painful Falcons loss ever, but it wasn't quite that bad.

If it had been, it would be the most famous game in the history of football. The Falcons were actually up 10 with about 2 minutes left before it all went wrong.

Any old Falcons games you converted? Just curious what you have in your collection.

Not really, but I did record NFLN's replay of our 98 NFC title game and the replay of the 11 seconds game against Chicago. I want the Hail mary game I mentioned and the game agaist the Vikings when M.Vick ran for a TD in OT.