Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beef

First play of the season?

First play of the season?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you like to see as the first play of the season?

• Ryan to White TD pass?
    • Ryan to Jenkins TD pass?
    • Ryan to HD TD pass?
    • Ryan to Meier TD pass?
    • Turner TD run?
    • Norwood TD run?
    • Abraham sacking the QB?
    • Biermann sacking the QB?
    • Jerry sacking the QB?
    • Spoon sacking the QB?
    • Spoon intercepting pass?
    • Robinson intercepting pass?
    • Grimes intercepting pass?
    • DeCoud intercepting pass?
    • Moore intercepting pass?
    • Ryan to Gonzo for his 1000th catch?
    • Other? (make a post with your choice)

Personally, I want us to kickoff & start with defense then see Biermann sack Leftwich on the very first play causing a fumble that we recover. I don't think I could get more pumped than if I saw that happen. Although if any of the choices happened I'd get really fired up, but a sack would be the tops.

I would like to see Turner TD. Maybe he can drag some defender for 10 yards (like against...was it Kansas?) and then hit the Burner...50...40...30...20...10...some endzone celebration. :)

I voted for other. I'd like to see the opening kickoff returned for a TD by HD!!!

Well, that would be awesome too, but I was really going for LoS play rather than ST. I should have clarified. But yeah, I wouldn't mind that either. Score immediately then put us on D# & let Biermann sack Leftwich while we're already up by 7. Sounds good to me!

Well, that would be awesome too, but I was really going for LoS play rather than ST. I should have clarified. But yeah, I wouldn't mind that either. Score immediately then put us on D# & let Biermann sack Leftwich while we're already up by 7. Sounds good to me!

Exactly. I've been a lifelong fan of Abraham ever since he played for the Jets. I'd like to our kick return TD then an Abe sack!!!

Ryan to TG. 1000th catch. TD maybe, but I won't be too greedy.

That's a good idea. I completely forgot about Gonzo's thousandth catch. I change my vote to that!

First play on offense.

First play on defense.

I voted for Gonzo though.

Nice to see another Grimes fan!!! I hate to see people say they want him traded/released. They must be suffering from Jamie Dukes syndrome :lol:

i would love to see a return of some kind be the first play, kickoff , int, fumble return for TD

but i voted with the norm, if we get the ball first chances are they will get gonzo his 1000th right off the bat...