State of the Franchise video is up

We're working to correct problems with the video (it is there and will work). But the audio is streaming.

Thankyou JMike!

Many of us just dont understand that Mods and other site's worker gotta have their own time for life and family.

Smitty mentioned Lofton, DeCoud, Ryan and DAHL as leaders of the offense/defense for years to come. So keep that in mind.

yea i dont understand why people believe we wont do everything in our power to re-sign Dahl. People want to dump Dahl and keep Clabo, which makes absolutely no sense. The coaches love Dahl, his attitude and style of play stand out especially. You could make a case for him being more essential to our line than Todd McClure.

yea i dont understand why people believe we wont do everything in our power to re-sign Dahl. People want to dump Dahl and keep Clabo, which makes absolutely no sense. The coaches love Dahl, his attitude and style of play stand out especially. You could make a case for him being more essential to our line than Todd McClure.

I'm one of the dump Dahlers; I'd prefer a bigger guard to be honest.

I hear more of people saying that they don't expect to keep both of those guys, rather than wanting to let go one or the other of them. Dahl doesn't seem to be as versatile as Clabo, though. A while back there was some talk about Dahl moving to Center eventually. Have there been any more rumors about that?

This was an interesting SOTF meeting. A lot of people seem concerned about people not being in their seats at the start of the game. I don't really care about that, if they miss the opening of the game that's their fault. What does bother me though, is how tons of people waste their money on tickets just so they can run the stairs at the dome. All throughout the game people are constantly walking up and down the stairs between the seating sections and it's so irritating because they obstruct my view. Hopefully by the methods they mentioned, such as discounts on foods and what not BEFORE the game starts, they can prevent people from getting up during the game. Wait 'til half time if you can because it's really irritating... to me at least. I haven't heard anyone else ever complain about this though.

Oh yeah and best part of course... "To h*** with the Saints" - Honorable Coach Smith

Right when he said Dahl I thought well yet another Rich guy is getting very close to being on the way out. Man I know its way to early to think about this but if the 2011 O-line looks like this:

Baker Johnson Hawley Dahl Reynolds, Mel Kiper and Todd should get on their knees and beg TD to teach them how to scout players.

in 2011 we could potentially be starting 3 O-lineman drafted drafted by TD and none of them drafted higher than rd 3, and really no O-lineman higher than the very last pick of rd 3.

But imo there will be a huge battle at RT during TC.

I'm one of the dump Dahlers; I'd prefer a bigger guard to be honest.

6"5 313 isn't big enough?

Who do people usually consider the best guard in the league these past few years... Steve Hutchinson? Guess what his dimensions are...

6"5... 313.

Don't agree with Hutchinson being the best G in the league. Let's look at the 2010 Pro Bowl starters.

Logan Mankins - 6"4 310.

Alan Faneca - 6"5 305

Jahri Evans - 6"4 318(5 lbs heavier, 1 inch shorter)

So my question is this... how is Dahl too small?