NFLN LOVE

Yeh well Sapp didn't give us any credit for having the 4th hardest schedule in the league and playing 3 NFC east teams off their bye week and 4 all together off bye week and through all the injuries still having a winning season. He acted like we went down after '08, but if you really break it down, we matured!

last year's schedule was almost a joke how badly set up it was. Someone really had it out for us and it would of taken a very talented healthy team to get through it.

We were talented enough to win 9 games even with that schedule. Two other teams (Jets, Ravens) won 9 games and were in the playoffs - and one of those teams we beat in regular season. So it's not only about how many games you win - it's also about who you beat and what division you are in.

I think considering the schedule, injuries and bye week situation - we finished very well.

They are just hyping up the Falcons sheep for better viewer ratings . Everyone knows you guys suck and wont make the playoffs.

I love it when 12 year olds get grounded to their room, get on the internet, and take their infantile frustrations out on people on the internet they don't even know. Have fun getting the lunch money beat out of you tomorrow, junior. Back to your legos, you simp.

its not hard to see Falcons are stacked esp on Offense ....

probably killed dukes to say it, but better to say it than look like a moron and say Falcons are not good enough to win 9 games, thats probably what he would like to have said, but thats not reality...

Meh the only negative aspect of knowing football season is here, Jamie Dukes <_<

Man, he's really becoming intolerable to me. At some point he said something to the effect of "It's all dependent on Matt Ryan...blah blah blah". He knows enough about football to know that's not true at all and he's come to the defense of plenty of QBs in the past. He's still hung up on the Vick thing to me and is determined to either take a dump on Matt or put a ridiculous amount of pressure/expectations on him b/c of it. It's really kind of old at this stage.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d818138ae/Great-expectations

This is it.

I dnt like either of them. its like they dnt wanna say we will be good. they act like they are kinda being forced to say it since our past couple of seasons.

And that whole matt ryan smack talk. Shut up. he was injured. he is the second coming of peyton manning

They are just hyping up the Falcons sheep for better viewer ratings . Everyone knows you guys suck and wont make the playoffs.

your a tool!

I have no idea how someone could have absolutely no life at all then to go on another teams board and consistently post negative content. finding the time to be on my own teams board can prove challenging at times. I couldn't fathom being such a tool that I would have so much time on my hands that I could afford to waste it in the way you do.

So...

I'm filing you under the loser with no self esteem that hides behind a keyboard category. Congratulations, you've won the biggest tool of May award.

Have fun with your lonely pathetic life!

I live in Saint country, and any intelligent one will tell you they consider the Falcons, and Vikings as their biggest threat to repeating this year.

Edited by BadMoonRising

We were talented enough to win 9 games even with that schedule. Two other teams (Jets, Ravens) won 9 games and were in the playoffs - and one of those teams we beat in regular season. So it's not only about how many games you win - it's also about who you beat and what division you are in.

I think considering the schedule, injuries and bye week situation - we finished very well.

not to mention our kicker went awol...still cant figure that one out,but i thought he was a little psat his prime when we signed him...he did do well in 08 though,so go figure