"To H3LL with the saints!"

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Link when it comes up pls.

J.mike said there is no telling when they will have it up since it was live.

And someone previously stated that there is a chance it may be edited.

And I already have someone to vouch he said it.

Sorry you missed it.

Mike Smith got me all fired up - and I have to admit - Rich McKay did too - especially when he talked about coming up with ways to get the fans into the seats on time - hinted about a new tradition starting this year before the games and discounts on concessions before the game - and also that the competition committee voted to drop the ban on "coaxing" the fans into "helping" the defense.

This year - there will be coaching on the overheads telling the fans when to yell and when to shush - and encouragement in "other" ways!

I'm pumped!

Also - they said we need to rock the dome on Thursday night - but even more importantly - let's kick some arse on Monday night at the Dome!

Mike Smith got me all fired up - and I have to admit - Rich McKay did too - especially when he talked about coming up with ways to get the fans into the seats on time - hinted about a new tradition starting this year before the games and discounts on concessions before the game - and also that the competition committee voted to drop the ban on "coaxing" the fans into "helping" the defense.

This year - there will be coaching on the overheads telling the fans when to yell and when to shush - and encouragement in "other" ways!

I'm pumped!

Also - they said we need to rock the dome on Thursday night - but even more importantly - let's kick some arse on Monday night at the Dome!

Yea that part was very exciting.

I was planning on making it up to a game this year, now I defiantly hope to.

Mike Smith got me all fired up - and I have to admit - Rich McKay did too - especially when he talked about coming up with ways to get the fans into the seats on time - hinted about a new tradition starting this year before the games and discounts on concessions before the game

Its sad they even need to do that. Makes me embarassed for the fans. I doubt drink discount will help since most are getting their drink on outside and thats why they are late in the first place. :angry:

Edited by ~SEAMILL~

hmmm. thought by now the vid would be up!?

Since they were not going to edit it, I was hoping it would be up rather quickly.

I hope they don't edit the vid. because I missed Blanks full response to my buddy Jeff Morgan's question about the old logo :lol:

Edited by JKH5785