OFFICIAL State of the Franchise Discussion

It's almost time to go at the second annual State of the Franchise event. We've got the Owner, the President, the GM and the Head Coach set to talk about all the issues concerning the team and the franchise and there have been some online questions selected from the past few days to be asked. The event is scheduled togo from 6:30 to 8 p.m.

PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL is on now if you want to get it started.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/live

It's almost time to go at the second annual State of the Franchise event. We've got the Owner, the President, the GM and the Head Coach set to talk about all the issues concerning the team and the franchise and there have been some online questions selected from the past few days to be asked. The event is scheduled togo from 6:30 to 8 p.m.

Got it up and running waiting to start. Weird how before the PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL started it said HOME DEPOT TELEVISION.

Man that was just awesome. I love our FO & we have the best owner in the league, no question. Dude wants to win some rings & is giving us every opportunity to do so. Coach Smitty is a riot. We really have something special going on here.

The presentation on the schedule was hilarious. I thought Smitty was going to start cackeling with glee. You can tell they LOVE our schedule. If you look at it, there's really only 4 or 5 games that are questionable. And even then, they are only questionable. Could go either way. In previous years, it would be easy to say which ones are high percentage losses, but this year, I don't see a single one above 50/50 chance. And if we stay very healthy with minimal injuries, I'd say it's even better than that on the questionable ones. We could certainly go 12-4 this year or even better.

They did very well answering questions. Smitty & McKay made that one clown giving "suggestions" look foolish.

Lots of respect for them. What a great organization we have. I wish it was Sept. This is going to be agonizing waiting. Thank goodness for training camp at end of July.

Awesome being there tonight. Great presentations and questions. :lol:

Well, except for that one guy who got all bent out of shape about the use of the older logo on some TV graphics and the NFL flags on the San Diego stadium.

Edited by dirty bird

Awesome being there tonight. Great presentations and questions. :lol:

Well, except for that one guy who got all bent out of shape about the use of the older logo on some TV graphics and the NFL flags on the San Diego stadium.

I saw that too--I call it misguided passion--he is a super fan too I love the falcon logo we have

I thought the fellow that brought up an attack style defense made sense. I would love to see more linebacker and safety blitzes.

I thought the fellow that brought up an attack style defense made sense. I would love to see more linebacker and safety blitzes.

We'll like Smith hinted to, you have to have the pieces to be able to run that style of defense. With an improved secondary, that will help.