2010 MBGT game choice(s)

Which game do you prefer for the 2010 MBGT?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which game do you prefer?

• Arizona - September 19
    • San Francisco - October 3
    • Cincinnati - October 24
    • Tampa - November 7
    • Green Bay - November 28th
    • Carolina - January 2

I left the Thursday night game against Baltimore and the Monday night game against the Saints off the list as many of those that attend come from out of town and logistics, as well as getting tickets can be a problem.

Keep in mind we do not need to constrain ourselves to just one game. The FNCO weekend with discounted tickets can be a second MBGT.

EDIT: Why didn't anyone point out I had the WRONG date for Arizona?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whichever game you will be wearing pants for Shiney, is the game I want ;)

Seriously, the Home Opener Baby ! ! !! !!!

The FNCO discount will be awesome for some, but us

sth will not be helped by that one. Still, I almost always am

up for a MBGT

Like the Wrigley Chewing gum - Double the pleasure, double the fun !!!

I like the home opener, but I also like the Bucs game on 7th November as I could stay a week and take in 2 games - as long as airline strikes and volcanic ash doesn't scupper my plans...

Stay in touch for whenever so we can hook-up for whatever. LOL

I really appreciate a fan like you and it was great to meet you

The world we live in sure ain't getting any bloodier simple and all that rot, now is it?

FOR THE LOVE IT ALL, PLAN IT AROUND THE BUCS GAME!!!!! Y'all have that check as an easy win anyway, why not make it that much greater.

The Bucs game is our Falcon Nation Charity Organization's Day at the Dome. Discounted tickets through the FNCO.

The Bucs game is our Falcon Nation Charity Organization's Day at the Dome. Discounted tickets through the FNCO.

Do the fans get to sit near to each other like they do for the regular MBGT tickets, which I thought were a bit discounted also?

Just wondering for the future cause the way my business is going, I will probably have to give up my season tickets next year.

Do the fans get to sit near to each other like they do for the regular MBGT tickets, which I thought were a bit discounted also?

Just wondering for the future cause the way my business is going, I will probably have to give up my season tickets next year.

With the FNCO discounted seats, you pick where you want to sit in teh statium, and they find available seats. So if people chose to sit in a certain section, they wuld be close to each other.

Whichever game you will be wearing pants for Shiney, is the game I want ;)

Seriously, the Home Opener Baby ! ! !! !!!

The FNCO discount will be awesome for some, but us

sth will not be helped by that one. Still, I almost always am

up for a MBGT

Like the Wrigley Chewing gum - Double the pleasure, double the fun !!!

We usually get a break from the Falcons on our home opener, so if we go with another venue other than the Bucs or the Niners, you could get a discount on three games this year. Go with Arizona!!!

Was that supposed to be a joke? Was that an attempt at humor? I'm sure it meade sence to you 35 IQ brain, but that post, like everything else you post here, was a waste of space.

nice, thanks for replying so fast. :)

The moderation team on AFMB is Tops, i've alwyas said that... and then there's rev_hal. Quality post bud, thanks for NOT being a complete jerk.