Official Flame War Thread

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get things started.

Anonymous. You're a joke, everyone knows who you are, and your man crush on DJ Shockley is utterly pathetic.

Steve Bartkowski. You are a poster child for why they should ban people from discussing politics. Stick to bad songs where you whisper the lyrics fatty.

Dago. Who the heck sits on another team's off topic message board in their spare time? Your posts are bad and you should feel bad. Just like your coach, you need to lay off the drugs.

Cappy. I'm sure your mother is a respectable women, but I am certain she is prone to bad hair days that would scare the h3ll out of anyone unfortunate enough to walk in on her.

I'll get things started.

Anonymous. You're a joke, everyone knows who you are, and your man crush on DJ Shockley is utterly pathetic.

Steve Bartkowski. You are a poster child for why they should ban people from discussing politics. Stick to bad songs where you whisper the lyrics fatty.

Dago. Who the heck sits on another team's off topic message board in their spare time? Your posts are bad and you should feel bad. Just like your coach, you need to lay off the drugs.

Cappy. I'm sure your mother is a respectable women, but I am certain she is prone to bad hair days that would scare the h3ll out of anyone unfortunate enough to walk in on her.

you are so starved for attention that you will set yourself up for mental and verbal abuse

Yeah I'm calling the cops on myself. Let them know the woman I have been dating for over a year started our relationship after I raped her. She has a bad case of stockholm syndrome I guess.

and then posted pics of her passed out on the couch on a message board