So I just played a game of Madden right...

Kroy was starting at LDE and he had 2 INTS. Both in the fourth quarter. One helped me reclaim the lead with about two minutes left. He took it to about the two yard line. The other one he took about 20yds to the house to seal the victory.

If he has even one pick throughout the season I'd be estatic, but I'm officially hyped to see how Kroy and Sid will do this year. Cant wait to see those guys in action.

Just thought I'd share.

How funny. I start Kroy as well and I was playing the Pats last night. Kroy picked off Brady which helped me take the lead. I ended up losing the game because I mistakenly didn't get setup for an onside kick, and the Pats recovered. They ended up kicking the FG to beat me by 1 point. I don't even start JA98 and put him on the trading block. No one wants him.

How funny. I start Kroy as well and I was playing the Pats last night. Kroy picked off Brady which helped me take the lead. I ended up losing the game because I mistakenly didn't get setup for an onside kick, and the Pats recovered. They ended up kicking the FG to beat me by 1 point. I don't even start JA98 and put him on the trading block. No one wants him.

Yea, I was playing online. I didnt even put Kroy at LDE either. He was already there when I booted up. I havent played madden in like 4-5 months either. It was crazy.

Yea, I was playing online. I didnt even put Kroy at LDE either. He was already there when I booted up. I havent played madden in like 4-5 months either. It was crazy.

I play with the Falcons probably 65% of the time online. And I keep JA98 in and he's usually good for at least 2 sacks a game. He gets more sacks for me then Abraham does. I think some of that is because most online players are heavy right handed. They will scramble to the right more often then left, giving JA98 more opportunities for sacks then Abraham. But he solid in holding his own against the run too. Even when I run a 3-4 defense.

I usually play sidbury because he's faster and he usually gets more sacks than abe does

This. I did franchise with Sid and over the first 10 or so games he had double digit sacks, 3 or 4 interceptions, and a defensive TD. He's a beast on Madden if a person is using him.

And Ty Hill was my starting corner in madden and had 3 picks in one game. Did that ever happen?

i play him at FS and move Decoud to SS............Hill is garbage no matter where you put him but when he gets the ball in his hands................TOUCHDOWN!