Will be selling season tickets

papi

I'll be in and out of town on weekends this year. Won't be able to make it to the games as usual. I plan on selling my tickets to any "Falcon Fan" interested.

Anyone interested?

Oh yeah, the seats are close are next to prime seating without being in prime seating. On the home side closer to where the team exits the tunnel. Great view!

Since I'm not a Falcon fan, I suppose my $2200 isn't good enough.....

I appreciate the interest but I would be doing every falcon fan a disservice as well as not being true to myself if I sold a non fan a tickets. Next thing ya know....we'll have more people wearing jerseys of teams that aren't even playing that day (which is so lame and out of place).

I did check your previous posts. That's how serious I am about not having a "double agent" in my seats this year.

If I was desperate I would sell them to anyone. Since I'm not, I can be more selective.

Why would you be interested if you're not a falcon fan?

I appreciate the interest but I would be doing every falcon fan a disservice as well as not being true to myself if I sold a non fan a tickets. Next thing ya know....we'll have more people wearing jerseys of teams that aren't even playing that day (which is so lame and out of place).

I did check your previous posts. That's how serious I am about not having a "double agent" in my seats this year.

If I was desperate I would sell them to anyone. Since I'm not, I can be more selective.

Why would you be interested if you're not a falcon fan?

Hats off to you! I have 4 seats in the second level. I would never knowing sell my tickets to anyone that was not a Falcon fan. I appreciate fans like you. You my friend will be missed in the dome this season.

Hats off to you! I have 4 seats in the second level. I would never knowing sell my tickets to anyone that was not a Falcon fan. I appreciate fans like you. You my friend will be missed in the dome this season.

Same to you! I'll be back next year but watching it on TV this year. No way would I SELL OUT!

• 3 weeks later...

Contact me if you decide to sell the tickets by game instead of for the full season.

Please also keep me in mind if you decide to sell the tickets by game. Being a Falcons Fan in Michigan, I certainly can't make every game... as much as I would like to. I went to my first game at the dome last year and plan on flying in for a couple of games this year as well.

Please also keep me in mind if you decide to sell the tickets by game. Being a Falcons Fan in Michigan, I certainly can't make every game... as much as I would like to. I went to my first game at the dome last year and plan on flying in for a couple of games this year as well.

Will definitely keep you both in mind. If I do sell the entire package, i'll let you guys know as well.

Thanks for the response.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'd definitely also be interested if you decide to sell by game.

I am in section 119 - row 16 on the aisle next to 118. I occasionally take other people to the games and this year I dropped my extra tickets.

So - I would be interested in a few of the games for sure.