So I am planning a trip down to ATL from Canada

Hey buddy. As far as seeing the attractions down here I would definitely look into the Atlanta City Pass.http://www.citypass.com/atlantaAtlanta

Also it might be a bright idea to check out www.atlantaonthecheap.com.

For hotel rooms, I would suggest two general areas to stay: the Buckhead area and the Dunwoody/Perimeter Mall area. (I'm assuming you can locate places on a city map.)The Buckhead district is roughly in the area from the intersection of Paces Ferry Road/Peachtree Road extending east to the Lenox Square Mall area (just north of the I-85/Georgia Highway 400 interchange.) Plenty of restaurants, clubs, and shopping in this area.

Atlantic Station is cool for shopping, as are Buckhead and Dunwoody.

Good bars if you're under 30: Graveyard Tavern, Moondogs, The Local, Blue Frog Cantina, Star Bar, Eastside Lounge. As far as "seeing the sights": Stone Mountain, Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center, World of Coke, Underground Atlanta (not really a fan, but everybody else seems to like it), and The High Museum are all good bets.I hope your trip works out well!

Thanks a lot fellas, got my itinerary all filled up now. I can't wait to come down there! B)

I really appreciate all the help from everyone, thx again!

Also I want to meet up at a tailgate with fellow TATF members, which shall be discussed in the future :) I will bring canadian beer lol!

Edited by TdotFalcon

No big deal, skunk is another word for pot which could be offensive. :)

And highly off topic, get it? :lol:

So, in other words you would travel to procure an illegal substance, and at the same

time encouraging a Falcon Fan to commit an offense, that would probably land him in the

pokey, causing him to miss the majority of a historic season, is this about the

gist of it? :lol: You gotta understand something - I'm on the north side of fifty and

I just like to keep abreast (or abeast, if some find this word offensiive) of the latest

lingo. Didn't mean to put you one the spot, Bucko :P

So, in other words you would travel to procure an illegal substance, and at the same

time encouraging a Falcon Fan to commit an offense, that would probably land him in the

pokey, causing him to miss the majority of a historic season, is this about the

gist of it? :lol: You gotta understand something - I'm on the north side of fifty and

I just like to keep abreast (or abeast, if some find this word offensiive) of the latest

lingo. Didn't mean to put you one the spot, Bucko :P

Don't worry, I never heard of the term skunk either and I'm in the late 20s... :)

So Bucman, I want to find out if you are behind the whole ron mexico thing that happened a few years back... :)