Question about seating in the Georgia Dome?

I've decided that I am going to attend a few games at the dome this year and I wanna take my dad my brother and 12 year old nephew to watch the game also.

I was wondering where the best seats are? I know there probably aren't any bad ones, the main thing is I want to make sure I sit where there will be more Falcons fans around me and the family than opposing team fans - if that's possible to do. I don't want to end up in a situation where I have to hear some other teams fans screaming garbage the whole game, LOL, I'll be screaming at them the whole game and probably miss the game. :lol:

A stop by Taco Mac from what I understand is a must for some hot wings.

Thoughts? And information thanks in advance.

Edited by Major Falcon

I've sat all over the dome - and the truth is - most of the seats provide a very good view.

The only problem with the upper level is if you get beyond the 12th row - you can get a nosebleed and you need binoculars.

Still - the view is great.

I love the sections near the tunnel on the Falcons side of the field - I have been in section 123 for the past 4 or 5 years and loved it there. This year we are moving to section 119 - which will help with the view on the other side of the field.

Lots of great fans in every section - but yeah - depending on the opponent - there are times when we have way too many "enemy fans" in the stands (lol)!

There's a taco mac right above section 124 or 125 I think it is. Anyway - they have great fries too - just make sure you tell them you want them hot.

Upper corners are the only seats that have a less than 'these are great' view. I sat in Section 308 for five years (behind the EZ way up high.

The big screen makes binoculars an option. The 300 level around mid field are great value.

I have sat all over except for 1st row on the 50, and I can verify you can't hardly go wrong.

To me it depends in what you want from the game..I've sat in every level and overall my favorite is the 2nd level...from there you can see the plays break down and get a great view of the whole field...the first level I had some blind spots...like at the bears game when williams tore his acl nobody knew what had happened or what was going on...the 3rd level is a little too high for me...my eyes aren't that great so it could be just me...but 2nd level is def gonna be my pick for this year

Watch it from home , the dome is filthy.

Quite obvious you have never been there. The dome is well cared for and the facilities are extremely nice - including the restrooms.

Not sure which dome you are referring to - but it is obviously not the Georgia Dome.

Quite obvious you have never been there. The dome is well cared for and the facilities are extremely nice - including the restrooms.

Not sure which dome you are referring to - but it is obviously not the Georgia Dome.

Don't mind the guy that has a -589 rating.

Do what I do. Get the cheapest tickets possible to get into the stadium, then once you're there sneak down to the sidelines and tell the security guys you won a special prize to be there. Since you are bringing a whole family that might be harder, but if you have a 12 yr old kid then you can use him by telling them he was a homeless orphan and you rescued him and the Falcons awarded you a sideline pass for your charitable contribution. Just make sure the kid acts the part and looks down-trodden but happy at the same time. That should get you a 50 yard line sideline view the whole game.

It's hit or miss on fan participation. I've discovered that you can make the section by initiating things. Most people seem to wait for someone to start it. Viewing wise I have sat in quite a few places over the last couple of decades. I sat in the corner for the SF playoff game in 98. I sat a number of years 10th row on the 30, so close Deion could hear me. My favorite is sitting on the 50 in the uppers. Yeah, it has something to do with cost but if you are an X and O guy who loves to see the entire field that's where it's at unless you are fortunate to move down to the lower on the 50.

The supposed price freeze froze me out of my seats in row 8 because they jacked them up and I moved back to 14 last year. I use the binoculars to see which player is lining up where before the snap and you can see everything. When I used to sit on the 20 I couldn't tell you if they ran 3 or 10 yards on the opposite side of the field and ended up watching the big screeen.

Like I said if you have a couple of buddies, the section is what you make it. As for the idiot fans, someone will put them in check sooner or later.

I perfer the upper levels, as close to midfield as possibly. I've never really liked the lower levels mainly because it was difficult to tell dept percetion( at least with endzone seats). I like sitting higher because you can see plays develop. Yea you can't see Mat Ryans facial expressions or anything crazy like that, but you definitely dont need binoculars unless maybve you're in the section thats up against the dome walls :] Just my two cents, have been a season ticket holder in sec 327 for 2 years.