pictures and talk of mincamp

Guest fibonacci

Guest mashburn

biermanpickingonkoenen.jpg

this was pretty funny I caught bierman doing this.

bergeruoncatchnice.jpg

Bergeron actually did really good. maybe this will be his year. he had great speed and always catched the ball and sometimes got some more yardage.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7590/colinpeek.jpg

colinpeek.jpg

this guy knows how to catch. has already been in our endzone when bama played at our dome. not only once but twice..... he really showed his great catching skills. I talked to him for a good 10-15 minutes after. he said the play book for him is really thick, but he's studying. we talked about his GT playing; and he mentioned he was a georgia fan (LOL).

Edited by mashburn

Guest mashburn

grimescolemanburntbywho.jpg

I saw grimes do really good, but I did see a couple times were he got burnt and this was one of those times. coleman also got burnt on this one. not sure who the TE was, but it was a beautful catch.

lolwiretrystobelikegrim.jpg

I think wire wants to be like grimes and catch a ball 20 feet in the air. LOL.

peterbig.jpg

didn't see that much out of peters. but he can move, and is fast for how huge he is. he is 91 on the far right

Guest mashburn

smithmeetsgrimes.jpg

smith got to meet good ol' grimes. I would have loved if they actually tackled. but they had to play nice today (2 hand touch).

also there was two fights one was svitek and Stephens. stephens had svitek on the ground. but I had to start laughing cause they have pads on. so stephens was just hurting his hand. but they did make stephens do some extra work this afternoon. and stephens actually showed he knows what he is doing.look at the pic below of what drills stephens had to do.

stephensde.jpg

thebeary.jpg

bear did really good. I would love to see him at least get on our practice squad, better yet I would love to see him get some playing time. I spent some time with him after the signing. he actually talked to me about playing the guitar. he is in great shape, and looked solid. but they had him doing more then LB position. he was put on special teams and also on DT. so maybe we will get to see him. when he was on DT there is where he showed he was solid.

Guest mashburn

tookpictosoonspoon.jpg

I know the pic is blurry and you have no idea whats going on. also I took the picture to soon. this was one of the few plays I got to see weatherspoon in. once the catch was made spoon didn't hit, but he did knock the ball out. spoon was the only guy I saw today do that.

turner.jpg

ok I heard somewhere on these boards someone called turner fat. LOL. who ever said he is fat is wrong. anyhow turner showed he still had speed, and could break threw tackles if need be today. but the only bad sign is he had his high ankle sprain still wrapped up.

weemsbadcoverbyrobinson.jpg

great catch by Weems. Weems showed he was still hoping to be a WR. and was still making all his catches and was showing off his running today. but what was up with robinson today? he seemed like he didn't know how to cover and not only that at times he didn't know who to cover.

Guest mashburn

whois18tdpayingattentio.jpg

ok I couldn't find anything on this guy. all I know is TD was paying attention and spent some time with him. his number was 18.....TD didn't show a lot of times individual except for this guy. so who is he?

I was watching our drafted players today. weatherspoon did great. he showed he could knock the ball out. and he could cover and stay in his spot.

franks did show he could go CB, but owens showed off a little more. but franks did show off he does have speed.

Johnson showed he knew how to block and even made me laugh when he showed off his speed.

peters had great technique and showed he can move to get passed the line to a QB.

meir really upset me today. he had some over thrown balls, one ball was in his hands and he dropped it. but he did have a beautiful catch and tricked up owens for more yardage.

the QB eric ward looked decent. threw a little to soft in my eyes, but all his balls were caught from when I was watching him.

Wolfe did alright. we'll see later down the road if he improves.

Harvey really showed he can play. maybe we'll get a chnace to see him. in my eyes it went white then jenkins (suprising, he caught all his balls and made some great catches) then Finneran (who showed he still has it in him, and also did a trick play and threw the ball. it messed every one up. he said it was something he made up on the spot. but smith saw it and turned to TD and said something.) then this Harvey guy.

if there is someone you want to know about let me know. I have a ton of picks and I'll tell you what I saw.

oh just a side note noorwood seems likes he likes to get hurt and sit on the side line. not sure what was up with him today, but I heard yesterday he hurt his knee.....tony seemed to twict his ankle but went back in strong....Meier pulled his hamstring but went back out to make some catches.

whois18tdpayingattentio.jpg

ok I couldn't find anything on this guy. all I know is TD was paying attention and spent some time with him. his number was 18.....TD didn't show a lot of times individual except for this guy. so who is he?

I was watching our drafted players today. weatherspoon did great. he showed he could knock the ball out. and he could cover and stay in his spot.

franks did show he could go CB, but owens showed off a little more. but franks did show off he does have speed.

Johnson showed he knew how to block and even made me laugh when he showed off his speed.

peters had great technique and showed he can move to get passed the line to a QB.

meir really upset me today. he had some over thrown balls, one ball was in his hands and he dropped it. but he did have a beautiful catch and tricked up owens for more yardage.

the QB eric ward looked decent. threw a little to soft in my eyes, but all his balls were caught from when I was watching him.

Wolfe did alright. we'll see later down the road if he improves.

Harvey really showed he can play. maybe we'll get a chnace to see him. in my eyes it went white then jenkins (suprising, he caught all his balls and made some great catches) then Finneran (who showed he still has it in him, and also did a trick play and threw the ball. it messed every one up. he said it was something he made up on the spot. but smith saw it and turned to TD and said something.) then this Harvey guy.

if there is someone you want to know about let me know. I have a ton of picks and I'll tell you what I saw.

oh just a side note noorwood seems likes he likes to get hurt and sit on the side line. not sure what was up with him today, but I heard yesterday he hurt his knee.....tony seemed to twict his ankle but went back in strong....Meier pulled his hamstring but went back out to make some catches.

I was wondering about that Finneran pass. I looked up just as he threw it and wasn't sure if the play had been over and he was messing around or if it was a designed option pass off of an end around.

BTW, did you see Gonzo drop one. I think folks appreciated that even HOF'ers can make mistakes.

Guest mashburn

I was wondering about that Finneran pass. I looked up just as he threw it and wasn't sure if the play had been over and he was messing around or if it was a designed option pass off of an end around.

BTW, did you see Gonzo drop one. I think folks appreciated that even HOF'ers can make mistakes.

for gonzo I think I saw it. it was one of the first paases to him right?

and I asked finneran when he was signing, if he would use that throw in the game. and he just laughed and said it was something he thought on the spot.

thebeary.jpg

bear did really good. I would love to see him at least get on our practice squad, better yet I would love to see him get some playing time. I spent some time with him after the signing. he actually talked to me about playing the guitar. he is in great shape, and looked solid. but they had him doing more then LB position. he was put on special teams and also on DT. so maybe we will get to see him. when he was on DT there is where he showed he was solid.

Hey when did we draft the guy from Rae against the machine??

zack_de_la_rocha.jpg?w=510

;)

Great stuff man

jesus effin christ, did the OP really say "catched the ball"? Umm, did you not notice the red squiggly line under the word "catched"? Did you think that was a word? Surely you've heard the word "caught" before, yes?

Then you compound your mistake by following "catched" with "burnt"!!! Have you ever read a fukcing book? Holy christ man. You're an embarrassment to the fan base.

jesus effin christ, did the OP really say "catched the ball"? Umm, did you not notice the red squiggly line under the word "catched"? Did you think that was a word? Surely you've heard the word "caught" before, yes?

Then you compound your mistake by following "catched" with "burnt"!!! Have you ever read a fukcing book? Holy christ man. You're an embarrassment to the fan base.

Did you understand what he meant? I presume so.

Did you appreciate the effort he went to take the photos, upload the photos and comment on the photos with his insight? I should hope so.

Grow up.

I personally really appreciated the photos, thanks to the OP. I'm in England, so people like you making the effort at camp and on here are what keeps me informed of things that I can't make, so again, thanks.

If you're gonna go all grammar police (and honestly, I don't have a problem with that), I believe that Christ is supposed to be capitalized - Jesus, too, but probably not effin - even if you're Jewish and ostensibly a member of the Mossad.

Edited by JOEinPHX

Turner having his ankle still wrapped is now probably more a precautionary/preventative action rather than it still giving him issues. His ankle is more than likely just fine. I remember when I played ball if we had a sprained ankle we would keep it taped up for quite a while just to be on the safe side to make sure we didn't roll it again.

If you're gonna go all grammar police (and honestly, I don't have a problem with that), I believe that Christ is supposed to be capitalized - Jesus, too, but probably not effin - even if you're Jewish and ostensibly a member of the Mossad.

Actually, effin should never be used with Jesus or Christ.

Guest mashburn

Dude you was there to lol.....You should have hit me up I was there for both practices...My @ss is sun burned bad lol.....Ya it was great down there

dang it I wish I knew you were going. and your not the only one who is burnt. I do road construction, so I have a tan; but that sun on saturday burnt me up.

I'll hit you up on the next practice, so we can hang out. cause during 12:30-4:30 I was bored. but i did talk to a guy named stats. lol they guy knows way to much info on everyonoe. he was the one dressed up like he was ready to play, loud and screaming out stats.

Guest mashburn

that tight end is michael palmer i think. dude is gonna be a beast.

that would be awesome. I was wondering if it was him.

Peek did good in what I saw of him play, and palmer I didn't see much (just caue there is so many newbe guys). but this will be fun to see which one makes PS or maybe the team, caue we all know tony gonzalez needs to have a apprentice.

Guest mashburn

mcooper22 and joeinphx thanks plus one for sticking up for falcon fans. this guy probably doesn't even know how to spell grammar (10 bucks says he spells it grammer). I reminds me of the a cop, the guy who always got picked on so he has to mess with other people when he grows up and mess with people when it doesn't matter.