Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beef

Minicamp was great

And here they are actually throwing the ball with Michael Keonen, which was really cool. My older daughter threw him a pretty tight hard spiral, she has an arm.

Keonen.jpg

Keonen-Emma.jpg

Keonen-Abby.jpg

It was great wasn't it ? I love this time of year, y'all got quite a haul on the autographs ! Nice Pics too, glad y'all had fun :)

Someone brought a guitar body to have signed?? thats awesome ahhaha.

No its not, that is the stupidest **** I have ever seen. Only a dumbass Falcon fan would want a guitar autographed by an NFL player.

"I could have brought a football or some paper, instead I lugged this stupid **** around all day."

If I was the dude in the yellow shirt I would have crammed that guitar down that dumb ******** throat. Anyone that dumb doesn't need to be allowed to walk this planet.

It sure was. I might upload some of my pics too.

SEAMILL what the **** is going on in that Avatar of yours? Looks like a fatter version of Ben Rapelisberger went to a Star Trek convention and met up with some Falcons fans dressed in drag.

No its not, that is the stupidest **** I have ever seen. Only a dumbass Falcon fan would want a guitar autographed by an NFL player.

"I could have brought a football or some paper, instead I lugged this stupid **** around all day."

If I was the dude in the yellow shirt I would have crammed that guitar down that dumb ******** throat. Anyone that dumb doesn't need to be allowed to walk this planet.

2rwkykx.jpg

SEAMILL what the **** is going on in that Avatar of yours? Looks like a fatter version of Ben Rapelisberger went to a Star Trek convention and met up with some Falcons fans dressed in drag.

Strange.... I am 6'0 tall and weigh 175 lbs. <_<

Cute kids. Looks like they had a good time as did my son. How in the heck did you get on the field? :D I called to see if my son's buddy wanted to go to TC and his mom said coincentally he is over at a schoolmate of my son's whose dad works for the Falcons and just got back.

Also I have to love the spirit of the pic of the guy holding out his guitar to sign. :D

Spaceballs.gif

Does Not Compute.

Awesome pics.

Looks like you're training them girls up right.

They will probably take over this board in 2017 with posts like "look bro I went to camp way back in 2010 when my daddy...."

Very good bro. Very good.

For some reason I can't imagine that they will still be saying bro. But you are raising them right. :D Not you FFS70! Seamills. :P