Peria Jerry update

Falcons DT Peria Jerry is still limping noticeably on his surgically repaired left knee.

We're starting to get concerned about Jerry's recovery. The Falcons have been extremely tight-lipped about the details of the injury, not even acknowledging that it was an ACL tear until six months after the incident. It was first reported as a bone-related injury, so it could be more complex than a typcial ligament tear. We wouldn't bet on Jerry recapturing his old form early in the season.

Did anyone that's been to the training camps see Jerry? Not very encouraging news, but he has four months. I don't always agree with RotoWorld, but they're probably right when they say that he won't be back to form early. He'll definitely have to work his way back into the swing of things. Hope to keep tabs on him throughout the summer.

Falcons DT Peria Jerry is still limping noticeably on his surgically repaired left knee.

We're starting to get concerned about Jerry's recovery. The Falcons have been extremely tight-lipped about the details of the injury, not even acknowledging that it was an ACL tear until six months after the incident. It was first reported as a bone-related injury, so it could be more complex than a typcial ligament tear. We wouldn't bet on Jerry recapturing his old form early in the season.

Did anyone that's been to the training camps see Jerry? Not very encouraging news, but he has four months. I don't always agree with RotoWorld, but they're probably right when they say that he won't be back to form early. He'll definitely have to work his way back into the swing of things. Hope to keep tabs on him throughout the summer.

I saw Peria, took a picture with him AND he signed my football. I did not notice a limp.

D-Led gave them this? Oh, well then burn everything.

Yea.. They got this from D-Led...

FLOWERY BRANCH -- Defensive tackle Peria Jerry, the team's first-round pick last season, still limps noticeably on his surgically repaired left knee.

In a rare move, the team had injured players work out in front of the public Saturday during minicamp.

Jerry, defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux (shoulder), wide receiver Harry Douglas (knee), running back Jerious Norwood (hip), cornerback Brian Williams (knee) and safety William Moore (strained pectoral) all were rehabbing with Jeff Fish, the team's director of performance.

They ran through an obstacle course of cones and making sharp and circular cuts. They also ran forward and then backpedaled

Yea... They got it from D-Led....

Guest Gritz

Yea... They got it from D-Led....

I have a feeling that rotoworld basically reads whatever every beat writer for every single franchise writes, regurgitates it in a slightly different form and claims it as their "news."

I have a feeling that rotoworld basically reads whatever every beat writer for every single franchise writes, regurgitates it in a slightly different form and claims it as their "news."

Another reason I don't read rotoworld is they never provide a link so if it's not in quotes it's probably a lie.

Another reason I don't read rotoworld is they never provide a link so if it's not in quotes it's probably a lie.

What are you talking about? They put a link on any story that comes from a website, newspaper, or tweet. In fact I clicked on the link they provided to get the entire article from the AJC.

I heard today from a reliable source that they expect him back for training camp and that they expect HD back for OTA's.

He may mean KFFL, they never provide a link.

My bad. You are correct. I meant KFFL. As for Roto, they provide the link but inject it with their opinion that only someone inside the building would know. They put too much opinion into their article for people to decide who to draft or sit/start. They are pretty liberal in projecting players health or ability.

Well, I'm glad some of you are here to shoot down the rumors and tell it like it is. I knew HD was doing well and is expected back for OTAs, but I've been trying to find out more about Jerry. Appreciate any info. anyone can give while they're at camp.

I saw Jerry signing autographs and at one point standing with the lineman on the far field, but never noticed him really walking so I can't comment to if I saw a limp. Though he was in his jersey and shorts so I doubt he's still limping noticeably. Harry Douglas on the other hand was moving around just fine.

This just in.....Ledbetter is a moron

Like I said, I didn't notice whether or not Jerry had a limp, but I seriously doubt it's that serious just because his name keeps getting mentioned as far as future plans. I'd assume they wouldn't be mentioning him if they didn't expect him to be healthy.

Like I said, I didn't notice whether or not Jerry had a limp, but I seriously doubt it's that serious just because his name keeps getting mentioned as far as future plans. I'd assume they wouldn't be mentioning him if they didn't expect him to be healthy.

BRO....from a fellow movie watcher...what did you think of IM2? I was let down -_-