One guy who impressed me today

e.lo

I went to the morning practice today, had alot of fun. One guy who really impressed me today was Brandon Harvey. Guy has good speed, and really good size. He caught everything thrown his way and got seperation from the defender. I know it's only minicamp and they were practicing with no pads, but just somebody to keep your eyes on.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything else standout?

Ryan Wolfe put a sick move on somebody, I can't remember who in one on one drills. He defenitly has quicks, seems like a perfect slot reciever. Good insurance for H.D.

I went to the morning practice today, had alot of fun. One guy who really impressed me today was Brandon Harvey. Guy has good speed, and really good size. He caught everything thrown his way and got seperation from the defender. I know it's only minicamp and they were practicing with no pads, but just somebody to keep your eyes on.

He was good today. A couple of us was talking about how good he was playing.

Yup... Dude is 6'4 206lbs... He is a really good blocker and can stretch the field speed.... In college he had that poormans Brandon Marshall type game (snag balls out the air) ... I'm not saying the dude is B. Marshall.... just saying his game type

Yup... Dude is 6'4 200+ lbs... He is a really good blocker and can stretch the field speed.... In college he had that poormans Brandon Marshall type game (snag balls out the air) ... I'm not saying the dude is B. Marshall.... just saying his game type

Thanks for the highlight video.

Yup... Dude is 6'4 200+ lbs... He is a really good blocker and can stretch the field speed.... In college he had that poormans Brandon Marshall type game (snag balls out the air) ... I'm not saying the dude is B. Marshall.... just saying his game type

always can count on JBO to bring some good info or a video when talking about someone unknown to most of us like Harvey

+1

guy looks solid, and everything i hear is that Meier looks real good out there too

I know alot of people might bring up Aaron Kelly from last year when talking about this dude, but I saw him practice last year and his problem was he did not get seperation and did not attack the ball. Like I said before, it was only non contact practice, but he did shine.

I was there this morning too was Brandon Harvey # 85? # 85 has really soft hands and is a natural catcher. He has better hands than(dare i say it) Roddy White. I have never seen a more fluid WR

Edited by ChessPlayer1

Dude is nice...and has some elusiveness to be as big as he is.

Thats another thing that makes me think Brandon Marshall... Like i said... I am not saying he is Brandon Marshall... He has that type skill set if fully developed...

Meier impressed me with a sweet catch. He came up limping with a strained hamstring late in the practice which I hope is not serious.

Also, Peek looked pretty good. He's huge too.

Edited by dmite