Check out the weight of some of our players ,

Abraham, John 55 DE 6-4 266 32 11 South Ca

Adkins, Spencer 59 LB 5-11 246 22 2 Miami (Fla.)

Anderson, Jamaal 98 DE 6-6 283 24 4 Arkansas

Babineaux, Jonathan 95 DT 6-2 288 28 6 Iowa

Biermann, Kroy 71 ** DE 6-3 260 24 3 Montana

Did anybody else notice the weight changes over the last 6 months? Look at the sizes of all these players. Kroy is up to 260, only 6 lbs less than Abe.And Abe has added as many lbs as Kroy has. And I also notice that Spoon is the exact size of Peterson. 6-1, 239. Bab only weighs 288 and Anderson is up to 283, he might can do more damage with his extra weight since he never had that quick twitch anyway. And the player who really stands out is Adkins, this dude is like built like a stump. 5-11, 246!!! One more player I noticed is the UDFA RB Nance , He is a very solid built RB , He is just one size under Turner but built just like him. I hope he turns out to be a great pick up. I'd say he would have the best chance of all our UDFA. If we can find room to keep him.

I've been saying that I think our best two UDFA pickups will be Dmitri Nance and Michael Palmer. Both are very gifted. Nance is a hard nosed runner that picks up necessary yards, and Palmer is a very athletic tight end at 6'6'' 260lbs. I like both of those guys a lot.

'Bigger' IS better ....'IF' - the other pieces of a star are there also (i.e. strength, quickness, attitude, intelligence, etc.).

-- JA98 has the size, and he may yet, prove to be a valueable commodity - at the right price.

-- This time last year, we all had high hopes for Lewis - partially because of his size.

-- Peters has the base that a DT needs, and when his upper body is developed, he could be as good as Jerry. I could see him playing at 310 eventually.

-- I do like 'the meat', and I don't understand why the Falcons can't land a reasonably priced 'behemoth' like

Haynesworth or Henderson. I know, it would seem, that a powerful DE might be a more immediate need, and I'm down with that too!! Work a deal with the Giants for Osi, or even sign Charles Grant on the cheap -- gimmie some beef!

-- One note for the offense regarding the size issue -- I haven't heard anything about Garrett Reynolds.

He has the height at 6'7", and the genes (coming from the 'hacksaw' clan) -- but I don't know if the experts project him to be an above average starter.

'Bigger' IS better ....'IF' - the other pieces of a star are there also (i.e. strength, quickness, attitude, intelligence, etc.).

-- JA98 has the size, and he may yet, prove to be a valueable commodity - at the right price.

-- This time last year, we all had high hopes for Lewis - partially because of his size.

-- Peters has the base that a DT needs, and when his upper body is developed, he could be as good as Jerry. I could see him playing at 310 eventually.

-- I do like 'the meat', and I don't understand why the Falcons can't land a reasonably priced 'behemoth' like

Haynesworth or Henderson. I know, it would seem, that a powerful DE might be a more immediate need, and I'm down with that too!! Work a deal with the Giants for Osi, or even sign Charles Grant on the cheap -- gimmie some beef!

-- One note for the offense regarding the size issue -- I haven't heard anything about Garrett Reynolds.

He has the height at 6'7", and the genes (coming from the 'hacksaw' clan) -- but I don't know if the experts project him to be an above average starter.

I am sorry but are we still talking about football or did I walk in on something else?

Abraham, John 55 DE 6-4 266 32 11 South Ca

Adkins, Spencer 59 LB 5-11 246 22 2 Miami (Fla.)

Anderson, Jamaal 98 DE 6-6 283 24 4 Arkansas

Babineaux, Jonathan 95 DT 6-2 288 28 6 Iowa

Biermann, Kroy 71 ** DE 6-3 260 24 3 Montana

Yea those are last season numbers..... Kroy said he wants to or has gotten a little bigger and stronger (muscle) ... My guess is that Kroy wants to get to 265 -267lbs .... Ive also read an article saying that he has gotten bigger (muscle wise)...

Both want to get bigger (not to bigger) and stronger so they can hold up against the run.... Both also said they worked on some new pass rushing moves and their speed.