The end. It is nigh.

ok....I got neg repped.

It isn't that I have a problem with it...I just want to know if it was because I posted or because of the awful joke I made :lol:

would even you back up but my +reps are out because of the free rep thread. Joke was horrible but made me laugh. :lol:

Man, she looks great.

She kind of cleaned up. I couldn't find the "punk Joan" photos on Yahoo! I was too lazy to dig deep. But yeah, she does look kind of sexy there.

(This is more what I remember from a couple of years back)

joanjett.jpg

ok....I got neg repped.

It isn't that I have a problem with it...I just want to know if it was because I posted or because of the awful joke I made :lol:

Dude, I fixed it for you. :D

She kind of cleaned up. I couldn't find the "punk Joan" photos on Yahoo! I was too lazy to dig deep. But yeah, she does look kind of sexy there.

(This is more what I remember from a couple of years back)

joanjett.jpg

Dude, I fixed it for you. :D

I appreciate it and am returning the favor.

I didnt mind getting the -1...I just wanted to know if my joke was bad enough to warrant it :P

I really like the job they did on the Melody Maker geetar.But the one I have mostly seen her play has a white pick guard. The one she plays with a black guard is usually covered in stickers.

#### it to ****.They appear to have even gotten the pick ups correct, if that is a cream and black humbucker and not just a cream single coil.

having said all that, I wonder if she is wearing undies.