Three months ago tonight

nolafan33

I hope Bell enjoyed the moment! :lol: The sad thing nola is when your posting this 15 years ago from tonight...living off the one Lombardi like the bucciesfans... :lol:

and you still won't have one

Well Dago, as you know I already have three and know the feeling (was spoiled in fact) but yes, the Falcons will have several in 15 years time...

so you are going on record as saying the Falcons will win 4 or more Lombardis in the next 15 years

i had no idea this was a fantasy football forum

Sean-Payton-with-Lombardi-trophy-in-car.jpg

alg_shockey_trophy.jpg

thomas-bush-bell.jpg

maybe its time to move on, and not live in the past...i understand your pride,but this thread makes it seem as if you have a calander hanging up and you have been crossing the days every day since the saints glorious moment when they won it all,...its kinda sad :(

maybe its time to move on, and not live in the past...i understand your pride,but this thread makes it seem as if you have a calander hanging up and you have been crossing the days every day since the saints glorious moment when they won it all,...its kinda sad sad.gif

For you! It's kind of like an anniversary for me...biggrin.gif

Remember, we're the champions until next February!

yea we'll see.

but you know whats funny fellow falcons fans...

Whenever i talk about how pathetic it is to post on an opposing teams MB and talk crap about the falcons on ATLANTAFALCONS.COM they all scatter like roaches.

Man how i love to go on the saints board. Wait dotn even know what it looks like.

It will be 2020 and the Saints fans will still be doing anniversary's for their one SB win as if anyone cares aside from themselves.

and by the way...yes in 2020 I will still remember where I was, who I was with, and how I felt when Porter got that INT and ran it back because as any Bucs fan will tell you it is the greatest thing you could ever experience as a fan when it's your team's first. Just too bad you don't know what I am talking about