What if I was an illegal citizen in Canada or France

Nono

Suppose I had gone to France or Canada on a student visa that would expire in six months, but my real intentions were to find a better way of life. I am not going to school but left my country (say things were different and America wasn't a powerful and strong nation) to seek a better way of life. This new country was tolerant towards illegal citizens and despite the numerous opportunities to naturalize and become a legal citizen in say four to five years, I have chosen to just work as a day laborer and enjoy all the freedoms and liberties of this country hoping to make more and more money all the while not paying income taxes.

I write my wife after a few months and tell her this is an unbelievable land of wealth and riches and she should abandon everything and bring herself and our two children. I had found out earlier that even if we were not citizens any children born in our new country would automatically become a citizen. I also told her that there are many people like me and the government could care less if we work here.

She hesitates, but when I told her that we can enroll our two children in these great schools for free and that there are clinics for decent health care, she says ok.

Everything was great till this new country decided to enforce it's constitutional laws. Now that I have been in this great country for over three years I live in fear that I will now be deported. Imagine the nerve of these people to treat me differently because I am illegal. My wife and I have worked here almost every day. We now have a third child who is a legal citizen.

What gives these people and their government the right to discriminate against me? I should be a citizen and enjoy all the benefits that these legal citizens have. Why won't people understand that we are part of your history and heritage?

Just a spin on how great America is. We are over-run with illegals and instead of enforcing our laws in a time severe economic crisis, we are gentle and loving Americans and trying to somehow work with the people that are here illegally.

I personally would stand up for our constitutional rights and yours by enforcing what is right and what is our laws---nothing more or less.

Edited by Nono

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name 1 country on earth better than them...and give a reason why

sweden: more women give head

Italy: better food, plus you can go anywhere

england: not filled with the ghey

NZ: better economy, plus every1 loves the water there, and life is cheaper.

Australia: better version of NZ

Japan: tech capital

Singapore: center port of asian, so you get cuisines from all surround countries, plus the place is beautiful and diverse cultures.

is that enough?

sweden: more women give head

Italy: better food, plus you can go anywhere

england: not filled with the ghey

NZ: better economy, plus every1 loves the water there, and life is cheaper.

Australia: better version of NZ

Japan: tech capital

Singapore: center port of asian, so you get cuisines from all surround countries, plus the place is beautiful and diverse cultures.

is that enough?

Sweden: Du gamla du fria! ^_^ ....but no they are not better. Scandanavian countries did not advance their societies as far as the french did.

Italy:Dumb,Racist,Religious....no thanks

England:Maybe

New Zealand:They have more sheep than people :mellow:

Australia: Racist dump

Japan:Way too expensive

Singapore:Where Chinese people stop being chinese :lol: ...no thanks

Only place comparable to France on your list was England.

Sweden: Du gamla du fria! ^_^ ....but no they are not better. Scandanavian countries did not advance their societies as far as the french did.

Italy:Dumb,Racist,Religious....no thanks

England:Maybe

New Zealand:They have more sheep than people :mellow:

Australia: Racist dump

Japan:Way too expensive

Singapore:Where Chinese people stop being chinese :lol: ...no thanks

Only place comparable to France on your list was England.

all your reasons are weak at best.

lol @ bring up society, when i was talking about the fact that swedish women put out more. same with Australian women. Proof its a racist dump, can i see comparative numbers or something or are you just trying to bring down countries, because it proves france is gay compared to them.

lol @ calling out australia as a racist dump, then going and saying something against singapore for having asians who do not act their stereotype. classic.

japan could be 1000X more expensive, and it would still be better. only thing france has for it is that it is in the middle of western europe.

lmfao, I saw the "Better version of NZ" and first thing I thought was countdown for NZFalcon.

He's always hating, Its coz he likes me ;)

:lol:

lol, sorry but its the truth.

you were probably cheering because i finally gave NZ props, then got pissed when you saw i gave aust more props.

Yip thats pretty much it :lol:

Saw NZ and I was like :D

Saw Aussie and I was like :angry:

:lol:

all your reasons are weak at best.

lol @ bring up society, when i was talking about the fact that swedish women put out more. same with Australian women. Proof its a racist dump, can i see comparative numbers or something or are you just trying to bring down countries, because it proves france is gay compared to them.

lol @ calling out australia as a racist dump, then going and saying something against singapore for having asians who do not act their stereotype. classic.

japan could be 1000X more expensive, and it would still be better. only thing france has for it is that it is in the middle of western europe.

Its common knowledge that Australia is racist. Their crapping on aboriginals(Who are african mind you) among other things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zcWQftvQpQ

Too easy..

I called singapore a place where chinese people stop being chinese due to it being a place where rich chinese drop their chinese nationality for singapore status. Gong Li did this just last year.

France has a rich history, more modern inventions than you can shake a stick at, hot women,cultural diversity, and the blackest football team north of the Maghreb :lol:

Its common knowledge that Australia is racist. Their crapping on aboriginals(Who are african mind you) among other things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zcWQftvQpQ

Too easy..

I called singapore a place where chinese people stop being chinese due to it being a place where rich chinese drop their chinese nationality for singapore status. Gong Li did this just last year.

France has a rich history, more modern inventions than you can shake a stick at, hot women,cultural diversity, and the blackest football team north of the Maghreb :lol:

if you like your women natural i guess you can say hot women. the others are a push at best. america is most diverse.

lol @ a commercial made by KFC representing all of australia.

the stupidity is amazing.

Edited by Anonymous

if you like your women natural i guess you can say hot women. the others are a push at best. america is most diverse.

French Women are the best you will find in western europe.

k3vj8m.gif

^^^French beauty :wub: :wub: :wub:

The best thing about America are immigrant enclaves. They are usually nicer than run of the mill americans

lol @ a commercial made by KFC representing all of australia.

the stupidity is amazing.

You place this along with their treatments of aboriginals then it isnt stupidity. Are Australians not discriminating against them because they are black? Come on son, the world has been peeping Australia bull$ for years with their stupid whale whining to japan. Never once do they say anything about their genocide against animals(kangeroos among them) on their own land

Australia is terrible!

You place this along with their treatments of aboriginals then it isnt stupidity. Are Australians not discriminating against them because they are black? Come on son, the world has been peeping Australia bull$ for years with their stupid whale whining to japan. Never once do they say anything about their genocide against animals(kangeroos among them) on their own land

Australia is terrible!

i dont like darkies anyways, but sure they are not as nice as NZ when it comes to natives, but it is not like its any worse than any european country was to their colonies in african or amerians and slaves.

i dont like darkies anyways, but sure they are not as nice as NZ when it comes to natives, but it is not like its any worse than any european country was to their colonies in african or amerians and slaves.

New Zealand treats their natives like crap too

Riddle me this. When the atheist took over France...why did things get better for the blacks?

Same with America(Lincoln didnt believe in God...Called himself a deist the way lazy fence sitting Agnostics do in this nation today)

Compare that with the crap treatment of blacks in religious European nations today(Spain,Italy,Ireland..ect). Fox news was also given to us by an Aussie...Fox news australia speaks the same garbage. Maybe I am rambling now ^_^