5/7 - 5/9 Braves vs Phillies

RedandBlack4Life!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incoming sweep! (Braves over Phils)

I would be happy if we can get 2 out of the 3. If we do, ill regain some confidence in this team. If not, it will be very hard for us to play catch up, especially with the Nats, Marlins and Muts playing better than most anticipated. Let's hope they show up this weekend.

I would be happy if we can get 2 out of the 3. If we do, ill regain some confidence in this team. If not, it will be very hard for us to play catch up, especially with the Nats, Marlins and Muts playing better than most anticipated. Let's hope they show up this weekend.

2 of 3 would give us a .500 road-trip, which would be just fine. 1 of 3 would be a disappointment. 0 of 3 would be a disaster.

A win in this series would be huge and something this team desprerately needs.

I will be happy with a series win, but I do not expect it, not with the way the offense struggles on the road so far this season.

Just a little piece of info I am sure most of you know, Kelly Johnson has 10 homers this season........can we please address that our hitting coach is a glaring issue now.

A win in this series would be huge and something this team desprerately needs.

I will be happy with a series win, but I do not expect it, not with the way the offense struggles on the road so far this season.

Just a little piece of info I am sure most of you know, Kelly Johnson has 10 homers this season........can we please address that our hitting coach is a glaring issue now.

Wow!! Looks as though we should have kept Frenchy and KJ and gave TP the boot. Well I hope the new manager cleans house. In fact, BC should give the new guy a head start and replace TP now. But he will never do it. Wren needs to man up and do it for BC.

From Mark Bowman

1. Infante

2. Prado

3. Chipper

4. Glaus

5. Diaz

6. Ross

7. Melky

8. Nate

9. Lowe

I was wondering what the deal was with McCann. This sucks he cannot get his eyes right. Now I wonder if McLouth is having eye issues again?

If I was McCann I would have a serious issue with my eye doctor. He had lasik in the offseason and now he is having this issue again!

It's not a perfect procedure. If it is the same problem as last time, this is just a baseball thing. Nothing to do with his doctor.

It's not a perfect procedure. If it is the same problem as last time, this is just a baseball thing. Nothing to do with his doctor.

I am sure it is not a perfect procedure, but it still has to be incredibly frustrasting to spend thousands of dollar for a procedure and basically not have the problem solved.

I am sure it is not a perfect procedure, but it still has to be incredibly frustrasting to spend thousands of dollar for a procedure and basically not have the problem solved.

Well, like I said, if it's anything like what he had last year, it's so slight that you won't notice it in day-to-day things, it's just a problem he will have in baseball. It sucks, but you go in knowing that something like this can happen and you take the risk. Once again, if it is the same problem, at least we know it is correctable with glasses.