Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Return of the Gaucho

Red Dead Redemption

GameStop has an exclusive item deal going for pre-orders... but I'm not sure if it's something only available through the pre-order or just a perk to get something you wouldn't normally have until you're further along in the game.

This game does look awesome. I was gonna pre-order it until my PS3 took a dump and stopped reading discs. Now I have to buy a new one, so it's probably not a good idea to sink an extra $60 into another game right now.

Well I found a refurbished PS3 slim at a GameStop here, so I was able to put a pre-order on the game. I'm excited to get my hands on it now... looks to be a great game.

Woke up early this morning, and in honor of RDR's forthcoming release decided to watch some westerns. Just finished "A Fistful of Dollars" and starting "For a Few Dollars More", which is my favorite in the "Dollars Trilogy".

Any chance of telling us where? If not, I get what you're saying. LOL

If you have a modded 360, you could just download it but I am still buying this for the ps3 though. I played it at a friends house btw.

If you have a modded 360, you could just download it but I am still buying this for the ps3 though.

Yeah, thats what I thought. I'm going with the 360 version I believe. Heard the PS3 version is using Gamespy for servers.

As long as the online is fine, all I care about is dragging my friend, while being on a horse.

Theres no lassoing in multiplayer though. :(