Who remembers Bruce Pickens

10. Bruce Pickens, CB, Nebraska

The Falcons chose Pickens with the third overall pick in the 1991 draft, but he produced just two interceptions in four starts during his two and half seasons in Atlanta. He was completely out of the league after four seasons.

What he's doing now: Unknown.

My link

:blink:

Who could forget Pickens, if you have a football card collection. Thanks to great picks like him, my collection is virtualy worthless. Pickens was so bad that I thought Darnell Walker was really good at the time.

I feel your pain. Stil have his rookie card somewhere.

I would include Steve Broussard as well.

and Tony Smith .... what a complete waste of the pick we received for trading Favre.

You know that the Broussard & Smith picks were made because Glanville LOVED Eric Metcalf, and kept trying to draft a similar player. Funny thing is we traded for Metcalf the same year we fired Glanville. Brilliant ..... :rolleyes:

I would include Steve Broussard as well.

Broussard was never a feature type back but he did pretty well when he started, he simply wasnt a bruiser and thats what the Red Gun offense needed. Broussard ended up playing for the Seahawks for a few years.

A Glanville pick I think..right up there with Devan Bush.

Devon Bush actually turned out okay, he started at safety for the Rams during thier Super Bowl years.

I remember that sorry SOB. What a waste of space.

Pickens in 1991, then Michael Booker several years later. Fabian Washington was also from Nebraska, he was a former first rounder too, he flopped with the Raiders.

We do not need to see another first round pick spent on a Nebraska corner, never againn, nosir.