Another year in the US

As I sit here waiting for my flight back home I have to say my second year in the states was even better than the first. I wouldn't mind living here for a couple of years after graduation. Went to two falcons games, had some amazing fun travelling and experienced my first true american spring break, as well as a baseball game (which is actually fun to go to at the stadium itself). Americans know how to do college right and while I won't be back till summer of 2011 now since I will be studying abroad I cannot wait to be back for my senior year. You guys should be happy, despite all the complaining I would say you guys are much better off than most of the other countries and probably the 2nd best place to live. 2nd to England of course haha. Man I'm going to miss not being able to watch my falcons and having to search for streams during odd hours in countries I have never been too, hopefully Hong Kong's internet doesn't have too many locks on it. Be proud Americans, you have earned my respect....

Edited by Falcsfan55

Dude!

One week in Hong Kong and you will have forgotten the US. My uncles girlfriend is from there(Aberdeen district), and she tells us it is awesome! ^_^

Even though the British gave it back to the Chinese over a decade ago, they still kept their westernized culture. The Hong Kong national football team seems to be an entertaining side too from what I have seen.

That's funny. You came to study abroad already. So it's like studying abroad squared.

The college experience in the US is unmatched. With the sports teams, the education, the social life, it's great. It's the best combination anywhere. (In 1,000s of institutions, at least.)

Dude!

One week in Hong Kong and you will have forgotten the US. My uncles girlfriend is from there(Aberdeen district), and she tells us it is awesome! ^_^

Even though the British gave it back to the Chinese over a decade ago, they still kept their westernized culture. The Hong Kong national football team seems to be an entertaining side too from what I have seen.

Hope you go back there soon, Julie! :)