After a day when a high pick QB gets cut

MattM12

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As fans sometimes we forget there are real people inside those helmets and pads, people who dont like performing badly or losing any more than we do. People who do have the right perspective as to whats really important.

So when you see these guys in a video like this taking the time to make a genuine effort to help a young man feel a part of things its a real feel good story. It reminds you that Norwood isnt just an injury prone stat, that Jenkins isnt a bad person because he misses a catch sometimes (as all WRs do). Maybe these guys need a break from the criticism from us. Maybe we need to urge these players on more instead of bashing them.

The record doesnt tell everything about a team or its players. I think these Falcons players, however things go this season, are all winners.

Guest Gritz

As fans sometimes we forget there are real people inside those helmets and pads, people who dont like performing badly or losing any more than we do. People who do have the right perspective as to whats really important.

So when you see these guys in a video like this taking the time to make a genuine effort to help a young man feel a part of things its a real feel good story. It reminds you that Norwood isnt just an injury prone stat, that Jenkins isnt a bad person because he misses a catch sometimes (as all WRs do). Maybe these guys need a break from the criticism from us. Maybe we need to urge these players on more instead of bashing them.

The record doesnt tell everything about a team or its players. I think these Falcons players, however things go this season, are all winners.

If I could give you a +500 I would.

Very well said sir.

This man gets it in my opinion. Great post.

One of the best posts I've read in quite some time, man. Kudos and +1.

A team we can be proud of and a fantastic fan; well said.

Wholeheartedly agree. Great vid and team and story. ;)

well said +1... man these things make me BELIVE people as a whole are still ok. Can't lie I teared up quite a bit(from the video)

This is just another great example of what direction our franchise is headed and the kind of people we will have in our locker room. The comradery that exists amongst everybody is awesome. I really can't wait to see what this sqaud can do this year when they pull it all together.

Another "well said" for you sir ! I wish some of the parents with kids in the youth leagues felt this way !

Guest Gritz

The next time a troll comes on here trying to viciously run down our organization I will be thinking about this video......

as I create a new orifice for them.

+1 Great Post.

And great Vid posted by the OP.

Guest Gritz

Great vid. I love my Falcons.

Crap I teared up watching that

Yep. Same here.

May have to turn my Man Card in......