Got My First Tattoo!

24yzqk7.jpg

Its a tribute to my dad who passed last Feb, its a celtic cross (the one thats on his actual headstone) and 7 clovers for his lucky number and our Irish heritage. What do you guys think?

Edit:now that you can see it better, the cross isnt really red, its all black. This was taken about 5 minutes after i got it finished so my back was still red.

Edited by DirtyBird2

can't really see it so well. But going by your description it's cool that you got something that means something to you.Instead of a naked lady straddling a skull and using her Satan tail as a whip.

Yea i had taken it on my cell phone but i have to upload it to photobucket or something to make it bigger. Ive wanted one for awhile but i didnt want to get one just because. I figured if it meant something to me it would be a good investment.

Now that's a good tatto. +1My friend's parents passed away recently (also of Irish descent). He did the Celtic cross on his back tattoo thing, with his mom's name on the left and dad's name on the right.Sorry for your loss, by the way.

Thanks

That's awesome! How long did it take? I know with the intricate know work that it had to take some time.

Thanks man, and it actually didnt take as long as i expected. I got in there around 3:30 but didnt fully start till around 4 cuz of the prep and paper work and i got out around 6. I expected to be there at least 3-4 hours. The guy that did the work did an amazing job, im gunna put a bigger picture of it up, i just gotta put it on photobucket.

You will be getting more, just so you know... :D Tattoos are like Lays chips, nobody can get just one.

For real.. i started with one.. then another , then another and another and now i got a sleeve on my right arm and getting my left arm done a a week or so..

can't really see it so well. But going by your description it's cool that you got something that means something to you.

Instead of a naked lady straddling a skull and using her Satan tail as a whip.

and what if a naked lady straddling a skull and using her Satan tail as a whip is meaningful to me? :angry:

Sweet thanks dude

Much better picture! Can tell where it is now - I was afraid to comment before. :ph34r:

It is really cool, though. Nice work, and I KNOW that took a while. I have a cross on my arm, not nearly as intricate, smaller, and it still took long enough. That had to be at least a couple of sessions if not more, right?

Much better picture! Can tell where it is now - I was afraid to comment before. :ph34r:

It is really cool, though. Nice work, and I KNOW that took a while. I have a cross on my arm, not nearly as intricate, smaller, and it still took long enough. That had to be at least a couple of sessions if not more, right?

Haha yeah i know that first picture was pretty small.

Thanks man, it took a long time to draw up just the way i wanted it. In all honesty it took one session that lasted 2-2 1/2 hours. The guy just does amazing work, i was asking around because i thought he rushed on mine but hes notorious for doing his work fast.

You will be getting more, just so you know... :D Tattoos are like Lays chips, nobody can get just one.

i got my first in december, another in february, two more in march and i'm getting one or two this week.

they all mean something though and i drew them up a year and some change before i got them.