Every year it's the same ol' thing.....

"I KANT BELEEVE TD PIKKED MAT RYAN. THEY HAV NO IDEE WUT THEY R DOIN N THEY AR KILLN THIS TEEM. WE SHULD HAV DRAFTD (enter the name of player highly rated by a person who is not qualified to work in an NFL scouting department, which is why they work for the draft guides that some of you morons believe is the word of God).....

Every player drafted has been studied by the Falcons' scouting department for a longggg time. I would be willing to bet that 99% of the people criticizing these picks havent even watched them play a single down....

As for the importance of character and high "Football IQ"....... Well, this is EXACTLY the formula that built a dynasty in New England. If you have a guy who has great hands and runs a 4.35 40, but is dumb as a bag of rocks and cant read defenses and adjust routes accordingly, etc..... Then that guy is not going to be a good fit in Atlanta under the new TD regime...

One of the most important aspects of the combine for ALL the players the Falcons picked was the interview..... Every player that they picked was bombarded with a ton of questions about how they would react/adjust to certain alignments/adjustments, etc... In other words, every player picked had to meet a number of criteria:

1. The player had to fit the scheme

2. The player had to have leadership qualities, not a criminal record

3. The player had to have a high "Football IQ"

Since TD came to Atlanta, it's been "boo hoo" after the draft.... He has proven all the nay-sayers wrong....

If the MB armchair GM's were to run the team, we would be the Washing ton Redskins.... A team full of BIG NAME$ and no RING$....

New England built a DYNASTY with a bunch of no-name players with high football-IQ's and big hearts.... That is EXACTLY what he is trying to do here...

So just settle down.... Go to work and do YOUR job, and leave building a Championship Football Team to the professionals.

"I KANT BELEEVE TD PIKKED MAT RYAN. THEY HAV NO IDEE WUT THEY R DOIN N THEY AR KILLN THIS TEEM. WE SHULD HAV DRAFTD (enter the name of player highly rated by a person who is not qualified to work in an NFL scouting department, which is why they work for the draft guides that some of you morons believe is the word of God).....

Every player drafted has been studied by the Falcons' scouting department for a longggg time. I would be willing to bet that 99% of the people criticizing these picks havent even watched them play a single down....

As for the importance of character and high "Football IQ"....... Well, this is EXACTLY the formula that built a dynasty in New England. If you have a guy who has great hands and runs a 4.35 40, but is dumb as a bag of rocks and cant read defenses and adjust routes accordingly, etc..... Then that guy is not going to be a good fit in Atlanta under the new TD regime...

One of the most important aspects of the combine for ALL the players the Falcons picked was the interview..... Every player that they picked was bombarded with a ton of questions about how they would react/adjust to certain alignments/adjustments, etc... In other words, every player picked had to meet a number of criteria:

Since TD came to Atlanta, it's been "boo hoo" after the draft.... He has proven all the nay-sayers wrong....

If the MB armchair GM's were to run the team, we would be the Washing ton Redskins.... A team full of BIG NAME$ and no RING$....

New England built a DYNASTY with a bunch of no-name players with high football-IQ's and big hearts.... That is EXACTLY what he is trying to do here...

So just settle down.... Go to work and do YOUR job, and leave building a Championship Football Team to the professionals.

The bicthing's nothing new. I think even a superbowl woulnd't stop some of these , people. But your **** right. TD hasn't lead us wrong yet, and thier's no reason to think he won't continue. Just sit back and watch the product on the feild grow. ^_^

Couldn't agree more. Some of these guys our FO has probably had it's eyes on for some time, for instance Spoon was being looked at since his jr year when it was thought he may come out early. Schillinger was probably being first noticed when we drafted Beirman. When you "sniff the pits" as TD puts it, you tend to come across talent that you don't expect to find.

Most of these draft pundits don't understand this, who probably get their draft info from the same guide books as most of the fans do. For the most part I tend to ignore them but sometimes it does annoy me some. Most people don't realize that you can't give out draft grades as soon as the draft is over. It takes time to get a true bearing on how a team's draft went ( usually 3 years ).

I really like what type of players we are getting in the draft every year. Blue-collar, bring your lunch pail hard-working types who you know who are going to bust their hump every year in trying to get better. Give me a whole team of these types and I betcha we will win a SB sooner rather than later.

i like what td's done since hes been here but lay off the pipe. his drafts havent been all world by any means. yeah he hit on a few but he bombed a few too. last years draft is a c until proven otherwise, especially with your top 2 picks, with known injury histories, missing pretty much their entire rookie seasons, along with a first and high 3rd round pick from the previous year being injured more often than not.

and by the way, that dynasty you spoke of is 7 seasons old. theres no guaranteed recipe for success. for every patriot super bowl trophy i can show you 3 or 4 teams that won the big one with "bad" character guys and high priced free agents.

I don't see anyone on this board ever complaining about anything . Even if J Russell was signed to be a starter people here would find a way to praise TD . Most likely by finding any possible positive comments , regardless of who its by on the internet. All of you are delusional/naive about your bad team .

So yea I don't see the complaining . People even found ways to convince you sheep that your bad draft was actually good , Peters is the next Sapp :lol::lol::lol:

In TD you trust ...................... Until you figure out you guys can't even make wildcard .

*YAWN* -_-

O I'm sorry were you trying to antagonize us? Cause I wasn't really sure. Seems kinda lazy for a troll. Not even going to go through the effort of to neg you.

Very well said. :) In TD we trust.