TE of the Future!

The link is at NFL.COM, i dont feel like posting it. It's under the article about lendale white and CJ2K. However, the 49ers are going to let Vernon Davis go after this year as a free agent. That being said, He is already awesome, if we get 1 more year from TG after this, he can tutor VD (VD looks weird, oh well) into being a star! We seem to get 1 big FA every year, could he be ours next year? then we can focus the draft on WR, OL, etc...

I'd be down with that. 100%. Just don't call him VD if he becomes a Falcon.

Herps is an exceptional athlete at the TE position. I think he has really matured compared to his first few seasons. I just don't see Herps being released by the 49ers. He works well with Singletary as his coach! He must be looking for a huge contract?

Herps is an exceptional athlete at the TE position. I think he has really matured compared to his first few seasons. I just don't see Herps being released by the 49ers. He works well with Singletary as his coach! He must be looking for a huge contract?

:lol: Again...if he becomes a Falcon, please refrain. :D

:lol: Again...if he becomes a Falcon, please refrain. :D

:lol:

I will refrain... but just one more....

I noticed that defenders struggle to wrap up when going for the tackles, and Herps makes them suffer for it!

Ok.... done.... i promise! ;)

its nice to see davis turn it around. he had a rough start. thats why i believe in giving some (not all) "bad character" guys a chance. he just needed a foot up his *** only iron mike could provide and it worked.

id rather take a bad character guy than an injury prone player any day.

I would totally be down with Owen Daniels though

I would agree with you but I can't cuz Owen tore his acl last year and is gonna have to come back really strong. That would be a tough decision based on the other players that could be available.