JAMARCUS RUSSELL RELEASED, BRING HIM HOME TD!

MCQ1122

okay, this is what everyone has been waiting for...hear me out....we sign Russell to a lucrative deal, maybe 99mil for 9 years, something to secure him for the long haul. We release Matt Ryan, and Todd McClure...stay with me....now, we create a new position that will change football forever...the QCB...quarter-center-back....at 6'6, 260 pounds, we get Russell to bulk up a little more in training camp, and he becomes the first quarterback to also play center, hut the ball to himself, and block oncoming defensive tackles with his size and frame, with this, we also release Todd McClure, and free up some room to add some much needed depth at running back, turner, norwood, and snelling cant do it all themselves....we bring back Ryan Leaf...and make him the comeback player of the century at the running back position....who's with me

okay, this is what everyone has been waiting for...hear me out....we sign Russell to a lucrative deal, maybe 99mil for 9 years, something to secure him for the long haul. We release Matt Ryan, and Todd McClure...stay with me....now, we create a new position that will change football forever...the QCB...quarter-center-back....at 6'6, 260 pounds, we get Russell to bulk up a little more in training camp, and he becomes the first quarterback to also play center, hut the ball to himself, and block oncoming defensive tackles with his size and frame, with this, we also release Todd McClure, and free up some room to add some much needed depth at running back, turner, norwood, and snelling cant do it all themselves....we bring back Ryan Leaf...and make him the comeback player of the century at the running back position....who's with me

I +1'd you for the "QCB." That amused me.

are you smoking crack?

it was more of a joke....BUT...we should at least make him our Quarterback Coach.....he is experienced, and his quarterback rating over the past three years was...55.9...77.1...and 55.0....if those aren't signs of a great QB, I don't know what is...maybe while he is with us, we get him to be our Fitness and Cardio coach also, he clearly has some secret to staying in shape and throwing the ball perfectly to cornerbacks

NO--lazy uninspired QB prone to binge eating with a cannon arm--heck no

Stupid post Newbie your going to flamed bigtime for this.

it was more of a joke....BUT...we should at least make him our Quarterback Coach.....he is experienced, and his quarterback rating over the past three years was...55.9...77.1...and 55.0....if those aren't signs of a great QB, I don't know what is...maybe while he is with us, we get him to be our Fitness and Cardio coach also, he clearly has some secret to staying in shape and throwing the ball perfectly to cornerbacks

maybe he learnt sarcasm in school today and wanted to try it out.. i actually aged reading this