William Moore and Babineaux not taking part in mini camp

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the AJC HD isn't going to practice either.

That was a foregone conclusion.

William Moore not participating, well, that's troublesome, he was just cleared to participate last week.

How does a guy who has barely done anything for the last two years stay banged up?

That was a foregone conclusion.

William Moore not participating, well, that's troublesome, he was just cleared to participate last week.

How does a guy who has barely done anything for the last two years stay banged up?

Looks like Willie Mo gets injured opening a jar of coffee... Its one injury after another with this dude...

They better go. i know its just precautionary but now they have people to replace them if needed like Jonathan Babineaux could be replaced by Peria Jerry for the fact that Jerry is young and now he's stronger with the season off last year with the injury. So this could be good and bad in my opinion.

They better go. i know its just precautionary but now they have people to replace them if needed like Jonathan Babineaux could be replaced by Peria Jerry for the fact that Jerry is young and now he's stronger with the season off last year with the injury. So this could be good and bad in my opinion.

Yeah, well, Jerry isn't participating either.

Some will over react...lol

No disrespect to you, you are a very good poster, but I don't think one can overreact in this case. Moore has been injured for sometime now, going all the way back to his college days. Even though its "minor", sometimes those constant minor injuries, can lead to major injuries. They also can make it very difficult for a player to play at his highest level.

Lets hope he can shake this injury bug or we will be drafting a safety early next year. Im just gald we have excellent depth right now at S. Coleman and Giordano may not be great, but are very solid.

Edited by sdogg

No disrespect to you, you are a very good poster, but I don't think one can overreact in this case. Moore has been injured for sometime now, going all the way back to his college days. Even though its "minor", sometimes those constant minor injuries, can lead to major injuries. They also can make it very difficult for a player to play at his highest level.

Lets hope he can shake this injury bug or we will be drafting a safety early next year. Im just gald we have excellent depth right now at S. Coleman and Giordano may not be great, but are very solid.

One Key point is the fact that MOore played through the injuries in college. It is amazing how many Rookies this year were injuried even if small when they got to Rookie Mini Camp and had to sit out.

I really think it was a matter of the TEam making the best decision in the long term for him and for the Falcons, and I do think that some on the board will overreact with this news.

One Key point is the fact that MOore played through the injuries in college. It is amazing how many Rookies this year were injuried even if small when they got to Rookie Mini Camp and had to sit out.

I really think it was a matter of the TEam making the best decision in the long term for him and for the Falcons, and I do think that some on the board will overreact with this news.

I think the team really wanted him to participate in the minicamp. Teams don't have the time to mess around with guys who are always injured like Moore. Ask Laurent Robinson. William Moore is the defensive equivalent of Robinson at this point, except Robinson had actually showed something when he was healthy.

I think the team really wanted him to participate in the minicamp. Teams don't have the time to mess around with guys who are always injured like Moore. Ask Laurent Robinson. William Moore is the defensive equivalent of Robinson at this point, except Robinson had actually showed something when he was healthy.

This is the 1st of a few OTA, they will have another MIni-Camp in two weeks, I dont think it will be a big deal to the team, now if he continues to miss Team activities then I can understand.

This is the 1st of a few OTA, they will have another MIni-Camp in two weeks, I dont think it will be a big deal to the team, now if he continues to miss Team activities then I can understand.

I wish that it was at least a previous injury they were concerned about. This is the first I've heard of a problem with his pectoral muscle.

I wish that it was at least a previous injury they were concerned about. This is the first I've heard of a problem with his pectoral muscle.

WE dont know the extent, it could be an minor injury while working out, that just happened. I guess I am not going to make a big deal, but that is just me because I beleive that Dude played through injuries in college so I am going to hope for the best here, but I understand the concern

WE dont know the extent, it could be an minor injury while working out, that just happened. I guess I am not going to make a big deal, but that is just me because I beleive that Dude played through injuries in college so I am going to hope for the best here, but I understand the concern

Mike Smith declared him "ready to go" two days ago. Dude is basically a rookie. He needs the work, so I'm not concerned, but I think he should be.

Edited by Peyton

I think your going a wee bit overboard with that comparison.

Pectoral muscle two days after being cleared? Willie Mo needs to quit tuggin his puda and get his *** on the field.

I really don't consider this overreacting. I liked Moore before we drafted him, had high hopes when we did.

I just want to see this guy on the field, he's got mad skills, but he is going to have to up his threshold for injury.

Maybe he needs to get with Gonzalez, couldn't hurt, Gonzo is probably the healthiest player on the team.

Edited by JKH5785

Dude needs to get some experience in practice. Film study is great and all, but it doesn't help him learn the subtleties of his own teammates nor establish chemistry.

I gotta say- it is concerning to me. I hope it really is just minor and precautionary, but if he's gonna take Coleman's spot, he needs to get on the practice field.